Be careful of specials...could be bait and switch.

Thx, Anonone & HSP.

Since both of you feel this is inappropriate I will refrain from doing so in the future, even when I feel it is justified. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
'Nuf said.
I guess feeling justified and actually being justified just are not the same.
I'm sure he wasn't talking about you Dreams. For anyone to accuse you of that, especially when they were claiming "personal experience" would be totally ridiculous.

The seething disdain that CT has for providers always seems to astound me. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

Well I was just looking to see was running a special on the ark boards today before he posted this and I only saw me... which is why I was like... wtf? lol But I have never seen him, so guess your right huni!... just odd he posted that today. oh well. imma just let it rest.
Well I was just looking to see was running a special on the ark boards today before he posted this and I only saw me... which is why I was like... wtf? lol But I have never seen him, so guess your right huni!... just odd he posted that today. oh well. imma just let it rest. Originally Posted by MissDreams
Thought you were supposed to be discreet about who you have seen and not seen.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Thought you were supposed to be discreet about who you have seen and not seen. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Huh? Are you speaking in double negatives?
Sumbody needs to get laid....

Giz
Thought you were supposed to be discreet about who you have seen and not seen. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Maybe it is just me but I don't see the importance of being discreet about who you have not seen? On here there generally isn't many discreet about who they have seen either or we would have a huge shortage on reviews.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-04-2010, 09:00 PM
.....or we would have a huge shortage on reviews. Originally Posted by randomuser
Too Funny!!

Giz
Yeah explain that to me CT--why would someone need to be "discreet" about who they haven't seen? Is it a secret you wanted to keep that you've never seen Dreams? Or did you come out tonight just to bully the girls around some more?
Charle, I always enjoy reading your posts, most of them are very thoughtful, I felt for you, man! Let me ask you this : when have you ever won/convinced a lady who dose not agree and mad at you, not to mention a bunch of them here. I don't know and I don't want to know why you start this thread. Can you not see this is "No Win" situation. Why can't you just said " I am sorry!" I don't means this to happen and shut up! [Moderator Edited: Keep things civil].

If you don't believe me read the link below:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25363