Zimmerman in jail again... this time he has been charged.

Gosh. This guy is dumber than a fucking stump.

Frankly I'm tired of hitting between the eyes with the same hammer day in and day out.

I don't have an ignore list, I don't think, but it may be time to use it.
He's a tough guy. Tough guys have patterns. The pattern will be broken when he hurts or kills someone and goes to jail, or a tougher guy rips off his arm and shoves it up his ass. Originally Posted by CJ7
Maybe your the tough guy that will stick something up his ass! LMAO! By all accounts, if you followed the trial, Zimmerman was actually a pussy. So you may actually have a chance. Prolly a coin toss.
"we" may actually have a chance?

what kind of asshole are you Bambino?

I'm guessing the loudmouth kind.
"we" may actually have a chance?

what kind of asshole are you Bambino?

I'm guessing the loudmouth kind. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We? You must have a mouse in your pocket. Well, it's good Im getting under your thin skin. It's not that hard, I'm just bored. Not much HO talk in the Pittsburgh board tonight. I'm just sipping a Vodka and fucking with nimrods like you.
Great, dipshit. Welcome aboard! We are always happy to accommodate poseurs like you.

Please feel free to contribute to our August forum.
Great, dipshit. Welcome aboard! We are always happy to accommodate poseurs like you.

Please feel free to contribute to our August forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well well, dipshit you say? It's better than being a dumbshit, like yourself.
Welcome, Bam! I see you have met AssupRidee, the reigning Dipshit of the Year, 2013, and who was recently elected Dipshit Emeritus, DEM, for his lifetime of contributions to Dipshittery. It's his only accomplishment, and we are all very happy for him!

Welcome, Bam! I see you have met AssupRidee, the reigning Dipshit of the Year, 2013, and who was recently elected Dipshit Emeritus, DEM, for his lifetime of contributions to Dipshittery. It's his only accomplishment, and we are all very happy for him!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks Pards, I'm new around here but I'm sure Yssup has earned all the accolades that have been bestowed on him.
I've been reading your posts, bambino.

Impressive stuff.
  • Doove
  • 11-19-2013, 04:22 AM
Well well, dipshit you say? It's better than being a dumbshit, like yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Well that was not a good one.
+1!
Nut fly either changed sides, or he can't read. LOL
Unfortunately there are very few threads in this forum that don't resemble a playground game of "Red Rover."

Whiny is still trying to sell his latest juvenile circle jerk, but I don't think it'll stick. Especially when the OFFICIAL numbers are revealed.

Bambino is just the latest in a long line of foolish agitators, like IFFYY, who has a singular agenda. He fancies himself an internet tough guy, but in reality is just another jester in the throne room.

Hey, Bambino, what's your favorite color, butt buddie? LMAO!
Unfortunately there are very few threads in this forum that don't resemble a playground game of "Red Rover."

Whiny is still trying to sell his latest juvenile circle jerk, but I don't think it'll stick. Especially when the OFFICIAL numbers are revealed.

Bambino is just the latest in a long line of foolish agitators, like IFFYY, who has a singular agenda. He fancies himself an internet tough guy, but in reality is just another jester in the throne room.

Hey, Bambino, what's your favorite color, butt buddie? LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt even your mother loved you so that explains why your a putrid little shmuck. If you think there's any intelligent political conversations on hooker boards your truly delusional. The poll just proves it. Carry on.
I doubt even your mother loved you so that explains why your a putrid little shmuck. If you think there's any intelligent political conversations on hooker boards your truly delusional. The poll just proves it. Carry on. Originally Posted by bambino
I beg your pardon?

You just come in here to talk shit?

Bambino, meet IBIdiot. Y'all can go get a room and talk about shit all day long.