How do you like your Incall?

I love my incall..Its an apartment complex where traffic is never questioned, the door to my incall cannot be seen by my neighbors and if anyone ever wondered why someone was coming to see me I can just say I do side work as a notary,Ordained Minister and/or taxes. but in as long as I have been doing this I have never brought attention to my incall and I never share it.
Noone here would think I was anything but an innocent single mommy.
What do you think of incall coops? Then you could also pitch in and hire a trusted maid service to come and clean, do laundry, etc. You could have several locations. Not quite an agency, but sharing.
I like em warm!

Turn the heat up before I get there please. Upper 70's-80ish is perfect.
  • S O B
  • 01-17-2011, 04:47 PM
A drawer full of dirty towels? They clean those less than the bedspreads. Thanks for the warning.
Ive heard some horror stories... like just a bed on the floor, smell of urine, used condom on the floor, tampon in the toliet, broken blinds and much much more. I think an incall needs to help set the mood. This is a buis so i think ladies need to put money into their buis by having the incall decorated nicely. I love my current incall and have had many compliments, i cant take the credit for it but the decorater who did it does a GREAT job!
A drawer full of dirty towels? They clean those less than the bedspreads. Thanks for the warning. Originally Posted by S O B

That would be a PLACE in a hotel you can put your dirty towels INSTEAD of throwing them on the FLOOR. I NEVER use dirty towels. I wash all towels and buy cheap wash rags and actually throw those in the trash. As well, I bring my own sheetS and bedspread. I too do NOT trust a hotels sheets nor bedspreads. So that being said what warning are you speaking of???
Thinking marley has the right tude here, I think I need to come smell the scented candles burning in her dim room.
Thinking marley has the right tude here, I think I need to come smell the scented candles burning in her dim room. Originally Posted by atxrefman
trust me. once you see marley standing there in the candle light....you wont even remember what the room looked like
Awww ur sweet. But the room is decorated nicely dont ya think?? It reminds me of like a sexy cave or something. Totally makes me feel sexy the minute i walk in
Awww ur sweet. But the room is decorated nicely dont ya think?? It reminds me of like a sexy cave or something. Totally makes me feel sexy the minute i walk in Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
i love how you got the drapes coming from the ceter of the ceiling all the way down the walla and covering the windows completely. it completely cuts you off from the rest of the world and makes you feel as if the 2 of us are the only people left on the planet
i love how you got the drapes coming from the ceter of the ceiling all the way down the walla and covering the windows completely. it completely cuts you off from the rest of the world and makes you feel as if the 2 of us are the only people left on the planet Originally Posted by knotty man
Whoa... That's what I had done at my short-lived Kasbah. Morroccan tents are lush & lavish w/ sensuous jewel-toned fabrics, curtains & pillows & softly lit w/ lanterns & candles. Verrrry sexxxy...

I miss my Lair's boudoir but as soon as I move into my new apt next week, I'll have the pleasure of enjoying my vintage pin-ups in my personal space all the time instead of being limited to time at the office. I'm moving my geisha's & Oriental decor to my FBSM space as it seems so appropriate. I digress...

If you DON'T know, I LOOOOOVE decorating & have had a few paid gigs doing so based on visits to my home or incalls. Hit me up if you're interested! The creative outlet really excites me.

All the general needs of an incall - no matter what locale - have been covered numerous times.
  • Clean w/ no evidence of previous encounters
  • Plenty of supplies w/ options such as various soaps, sizes of towels, massage oil & lotions based on personal prefs, deodorant, mouthwash, etc...
  • Beverage options - I even have a wet bar when traveling despite the fact I rarely drink. Sometimes a drink will help a fella relax easier.
  • Some type of music system whether radio, computer, mp3, etc...
  • First Aid kit & basic meds such as pain reliever, TUMS, band-aids & antibiotic ointment.
  • Bottle opener, scissors, sharp knife for cheese or snacks, skeleton kit of utensils, plates/bowls, napkins, pen & paper!

Can you tell I was a Girl Scout for 10 yrs? LOL
I prefer mine with a girl in it!
Seems to me that someone in the game long term would benefit from having an apartment incall vs the cost of hotel stays.

I have stayed in apartment complexes mostly rented to younger professionals - they are at work during the day - so the traffic would not be noticed. Also you can find units that take up an entire floor of the building - no walls shared. If you find ground level units in a complex that has attached garages, some units have their front door opening into an outdoor hall with only garage entry sharing the hall. If you look hard enough, there are plenty of units that would never draw attention from neighbors.

I have found that providers that use an apartment instead of hotels tend to stock and furnish the incall better, bottle of water, real glasses, wine opener, etc..
I prefer mine with a girl in it! Originally Posted by harkontume
Or 2.
i love how you got the drapes coming from the ceter of the ceiling all the way down the walla and covering the windows completely. it completely cuts you off from the rest of the world and makes you feel as if the 2 of us are the only people left on the planet Originally Posted by knotty man
Like I said I can't take the credit but it is so sexy. Feels like a sexy night vs. A bright and sunny day.