got screwed.. and not in a good way

If this was a member of this site, POST HIS DAMN HANDLE in public.

Where was this outcall? What city or what general area of Dallas if here?

You can't post his real name but you can post his handle.

IF he reached you and scheduled via P411, you can let Gina know what happened also and then he can be removed from P411 once she verified what happened.
Yes... post his handle that he used to contact you to protect the other ladies from getting a call from this guy. Its ok to put it in here.. just no real world info. Post a phone number that he used... like this.. 214-5*6-88*0 so that we have something to go on. Did he have reference that you CALLED and spoke to.

Read all alerts frequently. Be on your toes. Get some regular clients that you trust that you wont have to worry about the money up front .. but until you do... demand it. I like to tell everyone... upon entering.. I have a kitchen table... please place money there. No one has a problem with that.

Being that you're new, you may not have access to P411. I suggest you try to get on their site asap.

Glad your safe but yes we need his handle and general location where the call was to.

Amber Rain
pm me for screening tips if you wish.
You need to get the fee upfront, and please don't sit and convince a client to pay you. He should know the deal.

Is he a member here?

I am so sorry this happen to you :-(
No handle post, she asks obvious questions, she has a recent bad review.
Think that has anything to do with anything to do with anything
to do with anything, is there an echo in here an echo in here
an echo in here, hello hello hello hello, anybody out there out there
out there out there........
[quote=AthenaPlays;1865444]

OK 1 she says... " originally this show was scheduled for an hour, then went to 2 then went to over night."

Then, 2... she says... "Well, after arriving he then informed me of not having my full rate, for the 2 hours.. but I was willing to compromise bc I figured I' woulda made more in the long run with this over night."

My question is if he didn't have it upon arrival... was he going to go rob a bank to get it... why would he call and schedule for one or two then to overnight and NOT go get money before her arrival?

Then.. 3... she says... "So.. as time went on..
WHY DID YOU STAY????

Then 4 she says..."So, aafter almost 2 hours of literally begging this guy to go to the atm, fighting me saying I caused this drama

My question is... WHAT DRAMA???? WHAT DID SHE DO? And how did this guy MAKE you or LET you stay at his incall for TWO WHOLE hours begging for money?

"Can anyone tell me how I could've gotten all of my donation?" GeT IT UP FRONT. MAKE IT KNOWN.

Why did this happen? TROLLS LIE... people steal.. and yes... Some shoplift the pussy if you don't settle up front.

"Hopefully not every gentleman in Dallas is this way.!!" No, not every man in Dallas is this way. You will meet the great ones.. but someone pointed out you already had a "NO" on your first review. What's going on with you. SO far, not so good. Not a great way to start. NOT bashing you at all. I'm just trying to understand how you would be persuaded into an overnighter after being told up front he didn't have two hours? Is your over night rate CHEAPER than a two hour date?
Are you even screening these guys at all. I'm still curious to know who this outcall was.. and what screening methods you used to screen him well enough
Doesn't make sense at all.

Hmmmmm

And why haven't you posted his handle yet?
This is the most confusing thread I have ever read. Something happened between 2 am when she went to his place and 7:54 am when she posted. It reads like he was with her for 2 of those 6 hours but they spent a lot of time arguing over the length of the session and how to get the money. I'm not sure anyone even removed their clothes. She claims she got screwed but I think that just refers to the time wasting and money issues.

At first he doesn't have an ATM card, or he can't use it (maybe he had already withdrawn his limit for the previous day) but then one mysteriously appears and he is able to pull $400.

Did Athena even Play for the $400 she received? Where's the review? Technically she has only one review attached to her profile but it shouldn't be there - it's a NC/NS incident that was moved to Coed. Was the guy even a member of ECCIE? If he was, he should know that you don't ask a provider to come to your place for an outcall, then go with her to the ATM and withdraw the funds after the session. And why won't she post his handle?

How did this girl become a Verified Provider with no review? Did a reputable member like Surge vouch for her? He claims that he saw her and would post a review.

Now I'll just microwave a bag of popcorn and wait for greater minds to sort this one out - where's Sherlock Holmes and Charlie Chan when you need them?
It was almost like the guy just didn't want to give me the donation. Period.
it was only after I arrived that talk of an over night came up, then it turned into just a couple hours.
I know now, that donations are to be revieved UP FRONT and that is that..

Is there any way to get that point across without being totally tacky? Originally Posted by AthenaPlays
Absolutely, simply explain very briefly in adds and in person that due to "a really bad experience" the business must be taken care of before the fun.

I'm glad you are safe, at least.
I'm sorry this happened to you.. What an ass! I would post in the ladies section, or if you don't have access yet, I think either exposing his handle or providing it to girls via PM would be a good idea.
And no, I think very few guys in Dallas are that way... at least on ECCIE and P411 (from my experience)
My advice (since you say you're a TOTAL NEWBIE) would be start screening guys, and always double-check their references by calling the girls themselves.. If they don't answer, send a text or a private message.
If the guy's references never respond, I wouldn't take the appointment.. Not all money is good money.. And to of course get the donation up-front.. I don't think many guys will mind. I'm sure they would understand, and if it makes you more comfortable, then go for it.
Remember to keep yourself safe and hopefully this won't happen to you again.. At least the idiot didn't hurt you, and I'm sure you learned from this...
Good luck girl and be careful!
I'll be glad to help you manage your business to avoid these situations in the future for a nominal fee. I really want to keep this sort of thing or worse from happening to you. PM for details.
Uh huh...
I'll be glad to help you manage your business to avoid these situations in the future for a nominal fee. I really want to keep this sort of thing or worse from happening to you. PM for details. Originally Posted by Isauro

really?... Too funny
[quote=Amber Rain;1876818]

people steal.. and yes... Some shoplift the pussy

Originally Posted by AthenaPlays
LMAO
People, let's not forget that us newbies do not have access to P411 or Providerbuzz or even the Powder room. It's discouraging, to say the least. Luckily I have Amber and Luscious Lacy to help me out, but not every new provider does. Just an FYI.
Very sorry this happened, but you have to know how naive you were to trust this fool. I will NEVER do a damn thing until that donation is in my hands..period! If it's not there in the first 10 min. see ya. I also will never do an outcall if I have never met a person...EVER!

I do not extend time...they need to decide that long before we meet so the donation is accurate from the start, and we are not left discussing such things in the middle of a date. In 3 years, I have never extended time. I plan my dates around my life, and if you book 4 hours that's what you get.

In the future, don't make such compromises and you won't be taken advantage of. I would not have even done the 2 hours.
Am I missing something here?? Please clue me in..I read all of the posted thread, and it doesn't make sense. Did she get there and he didn't have all of her money for alloted set time frame she was promised?? Or did she get there and he wouldn't give her monies up front?? What is his handle , so we can all be careful of him. You left us clueless girlfriend, unless I totally missed something, if so please clue me in..Melissa012