Where is everybody out here?

• ~Ze~
  • 11-10-2017, 02:07 PM
I moved to Seattle from Dallas.

Dallas is HUGE on Eccie, Seattle, dead.

If there was a way for me to get on TNA board without having to give up so much information, I would be over there in a heartbeat. I understand them needing to protect themselves. *sigh* I have to protect myself too, which is why I am sticking to here and P411.
I moved to Seattle from Dallas.

Dallas is HUGE on Eccie, Seattle, dead.

If there was a way for me to get on TNA board without having to give up so much information, I would be over there in a heartbeat. I understand them needing to protect themselves. *sigh* I have to protect myself too, which is why I am sticking to here and P411. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yes dallas is great hope you enjoy Washington
Hello I'm based out of OKC and VeRiFiEd on All BOARDS. I travel to Denver often and now Seattle has been added to the list. Would love to Meet new friends on Both side's.
Let's have a drink when I land.

ERICA J.

I’m moving from Dallas to Seattle too .... man board here is dead. I am very interested in meeting some open minded providers in Seattle for some dirty fun
We really need Seattle area providers to post on Eccie. Ladies, please?
Hi loves I’m based out of seattle now
Bump!
Any current seattle hobbyists or providers on here lately? I finally logged back on and upgraded my account again. Just checking back in!
I don't come here much no more. Dis my first time here in month. I am on TNA. They don't ask much info from us guys to join. What they want from the ladies?
I'm surprised no mentioned, oh2..

Most of the old Eccie members in tx, are on there.. It's been around since 2009.. It's picked up since the e blackout
oh2 doesn't cover seattle

I'm surprised no mentioned, oh2..

Most of the old Eccie members in tx, are on there.. It's been around since 2009.. It's picked up since the e blackout Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I don't come here much no more. Dis my first time here in month. I am on TNA. They don't ask much info from us guys to join. What they want from the ladies? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
We have to send in our ID over there. I had to do it here too though. Its for age verification. We are allowed to black out personal info aside from name and DOB.
I think not only is Seattle dead. The site in general is purdy death.