Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Sheriff Reports Biggest Crowds In Years As Fauci ‘Very Concerned’ Event Will Cause New Surge

You seem to be kinda angry and hateful... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Might need to check her green card status.
Only to the DEFUNDING CITIES LIKE DENVER Dumbocrats who like to DEFUND.
It"s 2021'''NO SEX? ..OR No $$$%$...ROY GAL
Seems like you're BROKE...

Love your past "ENCOUNTERS"....
Your "CLOCK" Needs a battery..LOL
Plain an Simple...Vote for Hiden and make sure you have $ in your wallet when you stop for Gas ..DUMBOCRATS...LOL
Might need to check her green card status. Originally Posted by royamcr
Plain an Simple...Vote for Hiden and make sure you have $ in your wallet when you stop for Gas ..DUMBOCRATS...LOL Originally Posted by Rachelina
Might want to learn what drives gas prices... Hint: it isn't the president.
It"s 2021'''NO SEX? ..OR No $$$%$...ROY GAL
Seems like you're BROKE...

Love your past "ENCOUNTERS"....
Your "CLOCK" Needs a battery..LOL
Originally Posted by Rachelina
No real point in writing reviews much anymore. KC market has gone to shit for the most part. When I find a good gal, I rarely share... As do a lot of others seeing by the amount of reviews written these days.

Have plenty of $ and I don't have to suck dicks to get it.
Fuck Fauxi.
Hey Full of Shi...Maybe KC knows A-Holes like you..

SHOW ME THE $$$ ...WHAT'S IN YOUR Wallet?

Your talk is BS..tell that to your little CLOCK that has to pay for SEX..
Limp CLOCK...Just Jerk it off..and save you're little $$$$

That's better than most hookers these days... Especially ones with shit attitudes.
Let's be respectful, ladies and gentleman.

This is a warning.
Might want to learn what drives gas prices... Hint: it isn't the president. Originally Posted by royamcr
You're right it's supply... What was the first thing that the Biden Regime did when they were installed? Oh that's right kill a pipeline....that drove futures up and hence the price of gas. Fuel manufacturers get about $.20 profit on a dollar of gas... $.45 goes to taxes, the rest to production.
Let's be respectful, ladies and gentleman.

This is a warning. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Disclaimer-

This post has nothing to do with and was not endorsed by the one who is

H I M
Attendees of the biker rally? Or a caring doctor? Be specific, sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How about a Doctor.
You're right it's supply... What was the first thing that the Biden Regime did when they were installed? Oh that's right kill a pipeline....that drove futures up and hence the price of gas. Fuel manufacturers get about $.20 profit on a dollar of gas... $.45 goes to taxes, the rest to production. Originally Posted by texassapper
The majority of Keystone XL oil would be sent to markets overseas (aided by a 2015 reversal of a ban on crude oil exports)—and could even lead to higher prices at U.S. pumps.