It's time for a TED TALK .

where ya moving sugar??
  • Emmie
  • 07-02-2024, 11:59 AM
While I agree with your point not coming back to a thread is way different then not responding to messages or doing a no call no show for an appointment. I have never ghosted anyone or left someone hanging on an appointment. I'm also not one who comes on to the board to complain about the hobby or business.
  • Emmie
  • 07-02-2024, 12:00 PM
Good old OP!! Our original stomping grounds Dallas!
Excellent example of things come up and folks not responding to obligations appts threads dates pm's texts etc..
Op states in first post that people are ghosting her. Things come up LIKE moving. Just like the op stated in her last thread about not responding here sooner.
Priorities are different. Most of all things come up.
Reccomendation: restructure your scheduling requirements. Especially when traveling. Wd Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sorry, but thats not the same thing at all as scheduling an appt, and then NCNS, from EITHER side of the aisle. The lady was under NO obligation to continue posting in this thread, where as making an appointment, and then leaving her (or a gent) hanging for the hotel room, and lost time is a totally different situation. Surely any thoughtful person can see that.

Going directly to her point - if you set up a meet with a woman, she gets a room for that meet, and then you no-show, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.
Many years ago, someone (I can't remember who) said that eventually, the streets would come to the Internet. Well, here we are. Originally Posted by Kshunter
+1
It was JB aka Dennis(RIP), at least that's where I heard it.Sometimes if I was bored on a Saturday night I'd stop by his office on Broadway. It was a real trip to watch him work the phone calls and sometimes we would cruise Troost and the avenue and we would notice how over time the working girls numbers would dwindle. That's when he would comment how the street was moving.I still miss the crazy Tejano
Point is. Things happen. It's life.
Doesn't just happen in hobbying. Happens in all occupations and interactions. Things come up. For everyone. Right or wrong is not my point. Things come up. Adjust for it.
Restructure screening and scheduling could help in avoiding some of the op's concerns.
While I agree with your point not coming back to a thread is way different then not responding to messages or doing a no call no show for an appointment. I have never ghosted anyone or left someone hanging on an appointment. I'm also not one who comes on to the board to complain about the hobby or business. Originally Posted by Emmie
+1
You've always had a good laid back attitude on here. The fact that you spoke up speaks to what has transpired over time.
  • Emmie
  • 07-02-2024, 04:36 PM
How do you suggest I restructure? I ask because you seem to be suggesting as though I am the one to blame instead of putting the blame where it truly lies. You also are implying that I don't do thorough screening to curb this type of behavior. I don't know a provider who would subject themselves to that. Also, you keep referring to me traveling, nowhere in what I wrote did I say this happened when traveling, what I said is this type of behavior is the reason a lot or traveling girls won't come to KC anymore.
  • Emmie
  • 07-02-2024, 04:39 PM
And yes I agree that things happen and anyone who knows me knows I am very understanding to those types of situations. However, like anything this is how I provide for my family and I'm not going to take a 2-300 dollar loss because something came up, nor would I expect anyone else to do for me. Because there is not a man on this board that's gonna take that type of hit and not say a word about it, yet we are expected to do it everyday.
Everyone in business has losses.
Every business has broken contracts and no show appointments. It's life.
Finally. Find ways that could/can cut down on your concerns. That's up to you on how you do business. Only you know your niche. Implement xyz changes and see if it helps cut down on no shows.
No shows are not your fault. But like I posted. Think about changes that could help and try them.
Nevermind
  • Emmie
  • 07-02-2024, 05:56 PM
Ok, I have questions how are you coming up with your logic to this. Other providers? Because based off of your reviews it looks like your see massage parlors and strip clubs. While the same industry very different mindset. I guess if you find no problem in it then that's your perogative but for me I expect common courtesy.
Ok, I have questions how are you coming up with your logic to this. Other providers? Because based off of your reviews it looks like your see massage parlors and strip clubs. While the same industry very different mindset. I guess if you find no problem in it then that's your perogative but for me I expect common courtesy. Originally Posted by Emmie
I think your talking to the wall dear.......
Ok, I have questions how are you coming up with your logic to this. Other providers? Because based off of your reviews it looks like your see massage parlors and strip clubs. While the same industry very different mindset. I guess if you find no problem in it then that's your perogative but for me I expect common courtesy. Originally Posted by Emmie
Common courtesy in this business?
Or life? You and I may believe in courtesy. But that ain't real life.
I understand your frustration. But you can't control others actions.
But you can try different methods in business to reduce problems. Evaluate your biz model. Then determine changes to make that can help.
I'm not going to evaluate or audit your biz model. That's for you.
Be safe.
She's got you there slick...

I think your talking to the wall dear....... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
No doubt