Backpage is next...

No, dear, you are not one of "them". "They" are the traffickers and pimps. They have always been among us, but used to be few in number on this board. That appears to be changing, and if BP goes away we'll see even more of it.
  • S-Man
  • 09-26-2010, 08:14 PM
When I went to Australia on business, it is legal there...girls love there work, The best part is you can use you credit card...I used my United Airlines Visa...so I got frequent flyer miles for fucking ...does not get better than that. Now those are the friendly skies!! Originally Posted by cuckold4u
Where it's legalized, expect lots of health & safety codes, such as, very few women offering BBBJ.
No, dear, you are not one of "them". "They" are the traffickers and pimps. They have always been among us, but used to be few in number on this board. That appears to be changing, and if BP goes away we'll see even more of it. Originally Posted by TinMan
I understand, now, what you were saying. Or should I use this smiley since it's so late? You do bring up a good point about the fabric of this community changing but it's changing anyway. It's the internet and more of an open ability to use advertising for "this" and the bottom feeders (which is a poor choice of words, btw) have equal access to different websites like we all do.

At some point, we have to filter out what we feel comfortable with and what isn't in our comfort zone. Not sure how to accomplish that, though!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Interesting reading. yet LE still feels compelled to pursue the hobby?
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
It is what we pay them to do but more like
what the local church dictates

our tax money at work!