No Show 2 times by Barbie Doll

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Hope you find someone to sweet.treat you nice, 69 you and respect your time. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Fixed that for ya, baby... ;-)
Your right! Things do happen to us all! However, I personally would offer a reschedule if it were my fault for 1/2 rate! Then, I would hope I made it up to my clients. Too each client that something happens and they cancel on us(providers) I hope u make this up to us in kind! It's called respect! I'm so saddened by what has happened to you! Hope you find a provider that takes this business like I do! Happy searching! Xoxoxo

Britt
Your right! Things do happen to us all! However, I personally would offer a reschedule if it were my fault for 1/2 rate! Then, I would hope I made it up to my clients. Too each client that something happens and they cancel on us(providers) I hope u make this up to us in kind! It's called respect! I'm so saddened by what has happened to you! Hope you find a provider that takes this business like I do! Happy searching! Xoxoxo

Britt Originally Posted by brittney Leigh
Kudos to you Brittney. When a provider tells me they are going to "make it up to me" my question would be how? Does she think by rescheduling that somehow makes it up for wasting my time, money and the hassle of navigating traffic.

Don't insult my intelligence by even saying that unless you intend to give me a discount, extra time or something special on the menu. I don't expect that, and I may reschedule anyway, but that just means we are back to square one.
Britney, you get it. I wish all did.