Nicest tits

Attachment 444096

Natural, perky, firm and perfect. Ummm yeah and I'm proud of them those that had the privilege of meeting my girls (because they have their own zip code) will forever be imprinted in their brains (and um other things).

Jiggle jiggle Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

No denying you got both puuurdee tidees and a puuuurdee kity.
YUMMY TITS!
Kitty Bunny Fuck has great natural, firm double d's, as referenced in her pic above, but even better when they jiggle while banging her magic pussy! Can I get an Amen?
Honorable Mention WRT responsive nipples--Christina Cutie Originally Posted by BugleBoy

After years of thinking I was a boob-guy, come to find out, I'm really a nipple lover. Who knew? A worthy category, in and of itself.
Looks like PGs latest ad puts her near the top of any list
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1469556
Lola from TAE has some spectacular ones as well
Another vote for Kayla Star
Based on recent events, please allow me to add Ms Scarlett De Rossi to my list of best naturals... Fantastic in all respects--that is Ms Scarlett is fantastic in all respects.
Based on recent events, please allow me to add Ms Scarlett De Rossi to my list of best naturals... Fantastic in all respects--that is Ms Scarlett is fantastic in all respects. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

I second that

IB
Candy Julie has my vote! WOW!!
  • tzv13
  • 08-21-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm an ass man, so I'll say the nicest tits are the ones that are in my face.
Kitty Bunny Fuck has great natural, firm double d's, as referenced in her pic above, but even better when they jiggle while banging her magic pussy! Can I get an Amen? Originally Posted by illuminati
Amen! Preach on!
I've never met a pair I didn't like.
I liked Lilly's, bigger with puffy nipples.