Eccie member txlatino is also BroncosFaninTX

• BLM69
  • 11-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Time to put all the pimp out girls on a list and make it a sticky. I prefer not to support bums and providers who are into them for whatever reason, the same goes for s.o. who sends your woman to suck cocks as you do nothing. I do however support all the independent ladies.
Looks like the manager forgot which account he was logged in to.
Bad pimp, no cookie! Originally Posted by Lahk
winner winner chicken dinner, keep up pimp.....and pull your pants up damn
  • 11-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Hmmm interesting very interesting
SMH ECCIE has really turned into something else ... Terrible..
Hey gang, let's give this guy a break, pimpin ain't easy, lmfao!!!

Providers sharing accounts or pimp using accounts? Either way......We all now know...

Nice work Detective Chung! Laughing and swerving all over I20!!!!!
Looks like the manager forgot which account he was logged in to.
Bad pimp, no cookie! Originally Posted by Lahk
mothafucka gon take the cookie anyway...
Shit... Those ass of kristen kindle made me want to see her and she was on my to do list... She is pimed up and kick off the list....I need to go find a replacement....FUCKing pimp....
TFF
This is awesome and funny as hell!!
And just like that it dies... This had a lot of potential.
People were too busy with all the other nonsense threads in co-ed.. Im sure now that some were closed and are slowly dying this one will pick back up. Funny how KK never responded to explain her typo. There's probably a reason for that.
Time to put all the pimp out girls on a list and make it a sticky. I prefer not to support bums and providers who are into them for whatever reason, the same goes for s.o. who sends your woman to suck cocks as you do nothing. I do however support all the independent ladies. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
You have any idea how many girls you'd add to your DNS list?