which one of you poor bastards

Lol Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Kmsl I think he's out to get me girl
Lol! Well I'm not into ass play but as a masochist my most memorable play sessions have been 4+ hours long and involve lots of tears, pain, begging, degradation, and general debauchery. Of course I don't play at a hardcore level with every partner but when the connection is right that sort of play can definitely hit the spot
Lol! Well I'm not into ass play but as a masochist my most memorable play sessions have been 4+ hours long and involve lots of tears, pain, begging, degradation, and general debauchery. Of course I don't play at a hardcore level with every partner but when the connection is right that sort of play can definitely hit the spot Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Lol I like to be tossed around, called a bitch , whore, slut etc, grabbed by the neck while he's driving dick into me and saying all the smutty things I like. Lol I'm a lil freak
Lol I like to be tossed around, called a bitch , whore, slut etc, grabbed by the neck while he's driving dick into me and saying all the smutty things I like. Lol I'm a lil freak Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Got to love those fiery red heads
Got to love those fiery red heads Originally Posted by cowboy8055
In a heart beat I know I could! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Hey! I want to be someone's avatar. Lol

I can tell y'all from personal experience, Trinity is a little firecracker.
Careful honey... I get very serious about my TO DO LIST and your ass may up on it Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yeah, yeah, yeah, . . . .put me at the top of that list if ya want sweetie. You come to Upset little one and ya better leave yer "A" game down South and raise the bar a few more notches

I can tell y'all from personal experience, Trinity is a little firecracker. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Shit, that was supposed to be trinity and mine secret, haha

Yeah, yeah, yeah, . . . .put me at the top of that list if ya want sweetie. You come to Upset little one and ya better leave yer "A" game down South and raise the bar a few more notches

.. Originally Posted by rke324
Oh I'm coming up there sweetie. Better check my fucking resume before you challenge me dear. I assure you, you will lose with a smile on your face.

This is what happened to the last poor bastard who challenged me.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=956870

I can tell y'all from personal experience, Trinity is a little firecracker. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lmao I forgot to tell you to keep them guessing.

Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Yes well the cats out of the bag now. That was before all the tattoos being added.

.. Originally Posted by rke324
Oh I'm coming up there sweetie. Better check my fucking resume before you challenge me dear. I assure you, you will lose with a smile on your face.

This is what happened to the last poor bastard who challenged me.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=956870 Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Just 2 words sweetie. "Bring it"
And don't wait too long.

Just 2 words sweetie. "Bring it"
And don't wait too long.

. Originally Posted by rke324
I gladly accept your challenge!!!
Ear your fucking Wheaties baby!!!
Consider yourself on my TO DO LIST!!!

Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Lmao I forgot to tell you to keep them guessing.

Yes well the cats out of the bag now. That was before all the tattoos being added. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Yeah I'm pretty sure some had already "figured" it out. Oh well, if ya can't have any fun with this shit, why even be here!!!
Yeah I'm pretty sure some had already "figured" it out. Oh well, if ya can't have any fun with this shit, why even be here!!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Lmao couldn't agree with you more!!!
Lmao couldn't agree with you more!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane