so .. isn't about time for the 2017 Dipshit of the year poll?

Ms. Francisca, her 2 bitch crew & her cowardly, egg sucking, yellow belly WKs should blow all other nominees away with their lying dipshit shenanigans!! (A lil Irish speak since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day)
I think JimmyWad; A10 bomb & Precious b will give some of these dipshits a run for their money. Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Where might these potential DOTY candidates be hanging their hat these days?
ShitStain has the largest number of dipshit posts but Lube is the biggest dipshit.

Are we voting on speed or mass? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

what a conundrum!! ShitStanzee is a prolific idiot but the Whopper Luke is a true dipshit shouter!!
I really think TubbyLuke is hanging back, but will step up his game with his cunt rants as the timing closes in.

ShittyApe and StupidStan better be on their game.
I really think TubbyLuke is hanging back, but will step up his game with his cunt rants as the timing closes in.

ShittyApe and StupidStan better be on their game. Originally Posted by canuckeight
as far as pure ranting dickheadedness Luke the fat whopper would win. in terms of shear number of dipshit posts the "nutty professor" has the lead.

does it help or hurt assup that he actually honored his bet? maybe .. but he lost a valuable 3 months in the election cycle.
bahhahaha

oh this is so exciting!!! bahahahaha
Ms. Francisca, her 2 bitch crew & her cowardly, egg sucking, yellow belly WKs should blow all other nominees away with their lying dipshit shenanigans!! (A lil Irish speak since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day) Originally Posted by DocHolyday
sorry but while these people u refer to might truly be dipshits this poll only applies to the Political forum.

now ... if u can bait this Francisca and her crew to post something dipshit worthy here .. we'll consider them.
Who died and made you boss, WWE?

Stupid hillbilly redneck fuck.
Who died and made you boss, WWE?

Stupid hillbilly redneck fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CuteOldGuy.
sorry but while these people u refer to might truly be dipshits this poll only applies to the Political forum.

now ... if u can bait this Francisca and her crew to post something dipshit worthy here .. we'll consider them. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry about that Waco, my apologies Sir.
Sorry about that Waco, my apologies Sir. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
no prob, i'm quite sure they are a dipshit worthy crew. if u can bait them here we'll treat them with our usual disdain .. bahhahaaaa
that makes u the front-runner! congrats negro! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Since Negros always get longer sentences, I predict he'll keep his dipshit status for a long time, lol.

Jim
Instead of voting for a Dipshit Supreme, there should be nomination and voting process as to who goes on "Team Dipshit."

That way 4 or 5 people are troubled to drop their handles and rejoin again like after the Trump election.
  • DSK
  • 03-17-2017, 07:36 AM
Actually, the original DOTY was awarded without a poll. That became the province of some schoolyard douchebags. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It still pisses you off that you won, doesn't it?

If you weren't truly embarrassed by it, then why do you always try to defend yourself against being the DOTY?

Stupid faggot...
What the fuck are you on about, JL? You weren't even around back then ... UNDER ANY OF YOUR MULTIPLE HANDLES.

And how does that make me a "faggot?"

Sometimes I think this is a bigger waste of time than it is.

OK?

PEEPEEPEEE! Cockydoodyhead! Nanny nanny nahhnahh.

Carry on, boys.
Yes, the first DOTY poll was not a poll at all, because Assup was afraid to put it to a vote. When it was put up for a vote, he handily and often, even earning the title Dipshit Emeritus. I think this time there are way too many qualified candidates. As classless as Assup is, I don't think he will even make the top three this year.