Beccab.....dfwbustyangel why 2 usernames newest one weird reviews

• hemes
  • 03-29-2017, 08:18 AM
I have seen Becca many times over the past year with no problems whatsoever. This is not like her. Top notch in my book.
Your plot continues to thicken... as I recall you PMed because I had left my cell at NTB, and you asked did I know they had it. I said yes, already picked it up. In your message back you said"oh no worries I googled the number and it is indeed NTB, now your talking about a weird phone call, YOU were the one that called and they answered because they were not sure of who's phone it was?!? We then ended with see you at 6:30, which you. Ever showed up for. In actuality you should probable quit while ahead.
I seriously doubt eccie members called you regarding me, ( id be surprised if anyone knew you at all)A NURU masseuse that has been happily on BP only till the censorship QUOTE=hornyhornfrog;1059338101]Well she had tons of reviews underdfwbusty. Then when awall for 3 years then 2 maybe fake reviews. And i got a weird phone call asking if i knew insert real name and said they found her phone. Just wanna make sure someone has seen her.[/QUOTE]
The struggle is getting realer all the time? ESP. On a site were a man can post any BD as fact. This guy was indeed a NCNS.
  • L.A.
  • 03-29-2017, 09:02 AM
Very interesting Hornyfrog, I have 20 text and 6 voicemails from you, I should have known you'd be a problem

Based on this thread alone I don't doubt that for a minute.
Treat these type posts as ThreAds Becca , some will see them and they way you handle yourself and decide how did I miss her. I know I checked your showcase and looked at the many past yes reviews and made a note.

OMG the struggle is real!

Sopping wet, one leg shaved, guy is ten mins away and still expecting replies to epic novels via text!!!
IJS
Originally Posted by milfy2002
You GOT IT girl!
Well said!