The Hobby or The Chase?

That's true for the type of ``chase'' you described, but I found it much less true for online dating. Even though the hobby is a sure thing, I never found the sex to be anywhere near on par with civilian sex, so I tried online dating. I didn't find that to be expensive, and although it wasn't a sure thing, it can be a fairly sure thing. The main drawback is that no strings attached probably doesn't really mean that. Then again, the hobby comes with its own brand of drama. I guess one's preference depends on which tradeoffs one wishes to make. Originally Posted by npita
I agree 100%. I find "civilian" sex more fulfilling, as I enjoy knowing the woman actually wants to be there. What o don't enjoy is the guilt I feel when they start calling and texting me the next day asking when we can see each other again, and I know I'm not interested in pursuing things.

The online dating world, once you learn to navigate it, is full of opportunity. You just have to be willing, as npita states, to deal with the aftermath when you do hit a homerun.