If you were me?...How will you reponse to Psycho man?

The best thing too do Lei is ignore it. He wants you too play his game. Ignoring it is the best thing.
Oh Yes, I realized that i made mistake to bring this in public. I should be more professional about it..
I just wanted to know about this is only me getting pick on or other providers too?
The best thing too do Lei is ignore it. He wants you too play his game. Ignoring it is the best thing. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Tara! You know it.
  • L.A.
  • 06-22-2013, 10:07 AM
I agree there probably wasn't anything good that could come from posting on here or even by responding to the text at all. Once you post on here people will look for ways to tear apart everything you say and do so it's really a no-win situation.

Now for the white knight in me....if anybody chooses not to see lei because of this post it will be your loss. One of the nicest ladies I've seen bcd and her nuru massage is one of the most unique experiences I've ever had.

PS...OBSG...you're speeling sux....get sum speelchek.
As long as you have learend a how to better handle this kind of issue in the future, then at least that is something good. And also hopefully a leasson about what not to post. No need for anyone else to pile on. Point has been made.

As to your 2ed comment, any time you encounter something that makes you concerned, it should never be a problem for you to let other providers know there may be a problem with a specifc guy. I think they have forums here just you providers have access to? That would seem a better place to post this stuff.
Oh Yes, I realized that i made mistake to bring this in public. I should be more professional about it..
I just wanted to know about this is only me getting pick on or other providers too? Originally Posted by leilover

PS...OBSG...you're speeling sux....get sum speelchek. Originally Posted by L.A.
You are indeed correct. This happens when I get lazy and don't compose in Word, then paste it into the post. I know better but sometimes don't bother.
Lei is tremendous and has a big heart.
I like you Lei and you know that. Responding to someone crazy is never a good idea! Learn from this and move on.
Lei, some phone providers allow you to block phone calls and texts from other callers. If you can do that, it would be best to block them and go on with your day, not giving it another thought.
I would think one of the cardinal provider rules would be to play dumb and/or not respond should they ever get a text from someone claiming to be a hobbiest's wife.

Just because you suspect the guy is an asshole and is behind it isn't worth the risk of breaking that rule.
Thanks so much for feeback from everyones.
Anyone that i have offended i humbly apologize..
I did not post all of the text messages or converstions it.
But, it was very disturbing and made me upset.
It will still not an excuse to post but, I hope you relate lesson learned my part
And Wellendowed I apologize, but please not to harass me again. Thanks.

Mods please close this thread.
  • Rehke
  • 06-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Well, before the close...

Men and women tend to handle conflict in different ways.

Men, we tend to thrust the chest out, face things head on and hash things out. The older and wiser tend to pick our battles and only fight about those things we feel truly important. When we do fight, it's either based on strength or facts and logic.

Women, tend to seek out allies and look for emotional support. They tend to validate by making a big splash and seeing who is on their side and who isn't.

Us men, we aren't big fans of the whole blow-up thing and so seeing this sort of reaction tends to turn us off. We go look for our man-cave to hide in and enjoy a nice violent sport and indulge in adult beverages.

As some of the other ladies have learned, taking this sort of thing public rarely results in a positive outcome. Be aware of how you handle conflict and maybe learn something from how other people handle things.

While it is entertaining at times, there is entirely too much drama most times in the hobby. More fun, less drama is the key to happy clients, making good money and living a more fun and less stressful life.

Thanks so much for feeback from everyones.
Anyone that i have offended i humbly apologize..
I did not post all of the text messages or converstions it.
But, it was very disturbing and made me upset.
It will still not an excuse to post but, I hope you relate lesson learned my part
And Wellendowed I apologize, but please not to harass me again. Thanks.

Mods please close this thread. Originally Posted by leilover
Lei asked that this thread be closed. It is not likely that the responses will change.
Next time someone considers starting such a thread, please take time to read the Forum Guidelines:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Private communications are not to ever be posted here. This whole thread is out of line.

Torito