Unlikely in The Hobby

oops! sorry brit. 3 more posts came in since i typed mine. Damn! i need to learn to type faster. why cant they alpabetize this f-ing keyboard! who designed it .the Marquise de Sade
  • ztonk
  • 01-16-2011, 04:15 PM
It still amazes me that
  • people get so emotional about this place
  • people assume one's online persona equates to the real person's personality
  • people carry grudges for YEARS from board to board
  • people practice "guilt by association" with the aforementioned online personas

Now everyone, go get f***ed! (in the good way!)
And there you have it!! Words of wisdom from The Notorious BFE
  • FSCOB
  • 01-16-2011, 04:36 PM
...face to face screening in non BCD environments can sometimes lead to meeting people you would normally have never thought to have seen before. we cant judge a book by its online cover Originally Posted by knotty man
This is why I value socials so much. You get a much better idea of what people are really like. Interesting how non-verbal communication is so telling.
great post op!
i understand where youre coming from.
i havent met him, but its great to know he *is* a great guy!!!
thats awesome!!
thanks for sharing!!
I second your evaluations, Brit. Sixx has always been a good guy to me. Whispers & I can exchange msgs w/out ire & agree to disagree. Taylor & I are more alike than I would have believed & I love her marketing genius, big heart & genuine desire to please those who seek her services.

I've been misjudged & know how much it irked me. As Ztonk said, you can't hold on to feelings forever, etc...

Overall... YES, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. But it's human to err on occasion when emotions run high. That's when you have to back off for a while so time can reveal the real story.

Communities are just another type of family. Siblings fight... but they still love each other.

XOXOX
All of that is so true
Alright Whispy, that's quite enough out of you. You leave " My Momma" alone. You would be surprised at how nice she actually is. She's an excellent cook too. Anyway, I have a bone to pick with you. I drove all the way to the comedy club the other night after your post of events last week. Only to find, SURPRISE, Sixxbach waiting for me with flowers and candy. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Sorry darlin.....

Ya shoulda called first or recognized the post as my trolling for a date.....

Expect more of those until I replace the secretary, GF and Mistress in the Lineup!

As to Mamma...... well....... Let's just be happy that certain behaviors skip generations.....