Encounter: * * * * Gorgeous Latinas: First Time with Lia - a Real Blast !!! * * * *

She looked a lot better in her previous photos. She looks short and fat. Originally Posted by VitaMan
VitaMan - Are you on OH2? If not, I suggest you give it strong consideration.... especially after the recent Eccie shutdown.

You probably know that Eccie does not allow shit for photos for "Encounters - Studio".... (note the most recent sticky revision on the top of this page). But, OH2 allows the "full banana" with "Agency Reviews". Here's the link to my OH2 review of Lia that shows much more revealing photos with regard to this chica's body... After looking at these photos, let me know if you still think that she still looks 'short and fat'... Just sayin'...

staff edit....link removed.....SMI

A'Man
Bumping a review of a lame provider..smh
What is a studio visit like vs private incall
Oh2 is down
I agree with you. I went to see her no her ass is tight and firm her skin is very tight. She's not fat I'm super picky I think she would make a good gf. Shes really pretty I didn't notice mommy damage. To put her against adriana she is way prettier. Anyhow I might right a review later that good. However, I do concur towel pic yuk.
AS of this morning she was available at her the number in the review. I think they are all connected.
I saw her a few days ago. She was very sweet and gorgeous.
Awesome. Well written, I may need to see her too.
Looks like Lia is now at Exotic Latinas....

A'Man
She has bounced back and forth a couple times already