The "Provider with No Limits"

I have never once once asked for it ... but it has been requested from me a few times! Happy to oblige. Both in and out of the hobby.

abdclub
If you know of a such provider, please let me know!! Or, if you want to test your own limits, let me know that too

I think that many men have a fantasy about the "girl" with no limits. Or, at least, no limits regarding acts that men would like to do or watch done. The “girl with no limits” is a very potent fantasy (hell, I have it), but is it only a fantasy? No human being -- is really like that or is it ? Real people stubbornly insist on maintaining their realness by not liking to do things (and refusing to do things) that some wish they would like and do.[/quote]
Perhaps it's simply that guys like naughty girls. Maybe the one at home won't even consider some of those acts but when he finds one that is open-minded he will want to do all the things that interest him that the Mrs or SO will not allow/.
Perhaps it's simply that guys like nasty girls. Originally Posted by skeetwarrior
There. Fixed it for you.
truly, i think that limits only exist is what we allow others to see in our lives.
I think that we are all limitless in our natural form, and we project limits to fit in where we see ourselves fitting nicely. We say I dont do but we have all done it with someone at sometime, and will again. We are creatures of habit, and being naughty brings more sheer adrenaline and excitement then the act or acts we conceive as naughty.
A recent post asked why guys seem to like BJ's better than straight sex. One reason is their SO won't do it so a provider is the only place they get it. Greek is the same way. It is off limits for many SO's so guys want to try something different. For me it has nothing to do with control over the provider.
A recent post asked why guys seem to like better than straight sex. One reason is their SO won't do it so a provider is the only place they get it. is the same way. It is off limits for many SO's so guys want to try something different. For me it has nothing to do with control over the provider. Originally Posted by longhorn55
a quote cause that needed to be said twice...
A recent post asked why guys seem to like BJ's better than straight sex. Originally Posted by longhorn55
That's an easy one, from a different perspective.

Ladies, CBJ's are a waste of time. We can't feel anything through the latex. Period.

BBBJ's on the other hand compared to straight sex? Think about it...a warm wet mouth and a slithering tongue on bare meat, compared to... latex.

We all like to fuck, and there are several out there that have no use for BJ's. I on the other hand, being an oral enthusiast, would rather take a slow meaningful BBBJ than anything else .... well, other than GREEK!!

LMAO!!
When I see a woman with a PERFECT ASS, i want to kiss it and lick it and worship it, not f@#k it. Driving to Greece seems like a power thing to me.....maybe for guys with little ones, it feels tighter???
I agree with John, I too am becoming an oral enthusiast. When I started in the hobby, it had been 20 years without ever using a condom (one partner, no need). So it took me a while to figure out why I wasn't really enjoying myself. The best part of any session was during the oral activities. Now days, that's all I'm interested in.
When I see a woman with a PERFECT ASS, i want to kiss it and lick it and worship it, not f@#k it. Driving to Greece seems like a power thing to me.....maybe for guys with little ones, it feels tighter??? Originally Posted by badboy876

Damn, dude, why you wanna out me like that!?!? LMAO!!!
KN, You are TFF sometimes!

abdclub
There is no fantasy about the girl with no limits. The "fantasy" is pushing the limits, breaking the rules and the feeling that the boundaries and ruled don't apply to you. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Exactly. We all like to believe that we're special, and that certain limits which apply to everyone else get bent or broken just for us.

That's one reason that strip clubs and FBSM can be so much fun. It's easy to believe the illusion that some rules are being bent because of her overwhelming desire. Even for guys who've played the game long enough to know the rules, the illusion can be compelling.
i mean none are the reason i enjoy greek [ i get it on rare occasions] i do not wish to dominate humiliate degrade but i love it because it feels great. it is tight and sensitive and when you cum it feels like you cum forever. if it hurts the woman i do not continue but it is about sensation and enjoyment NOT about the other things.i can so see the enjoyment of a tight sensitive orifice so much more so than those who enjoy golden showers, brown showers, bondage humiliation etc.. maybe i am wrong but those fetishes seem intent on the degrading of another individual as opposed to the enjoyment of others. thanks
it is all of them, power, control, breaking rules, defining them, it is being dominant... Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Thank you for this very interesting discussion about the motivation of enthusiasts for certain erotic indulgences. Each to his or her own, and enjoy.

Pushing the boundaries to see what you can get out of a lady IS an act of control, IMHO, and a wee bit narcissistic, and it doesn't matter if it's Greek or some other act that she's plainly stated she doesn't do. I've experimented in more directions than I ever thought I'd be comfortable with and delightedly realized that I'm orally fixated. Seems contradictory that I'm willing to open wide and swallow, but can't get past the hygiene issue to derive pleasure from the "nastiness" of Greek.
(Shove the enema, but not at me, please.) And I can't help thinking that most condoms aren't meant to take as much friction as anal subjects them to and are more likely to tear. I have tried it a few times, but even with a pint of lube and a quart of patience, it hurt. A lot.

I've made my decision not to offer island hopping pretty apparent, but evidently many men see that as a "challenge" they have to take on. It's upsetting to constantly have guys insist that "once you try it, you'll like it," or "you just didn't do it right before." Makes me nervous that during the "congress of the canine" something might "accidentally" slip, then I can't relax and have fun since I'm on guard.

Since there are so many ladies who cater to a wide variety of different fetishes, just please respect those who exclude a few.