Really??

just saw your pics.....got my pulse racin' !!!
just saw your pics.....got my pulse racin' !!! Originally Posted by Irespectherbutt
Thx!
Gorgeoussss pics- very striking and stunningly beautiful You need to visit Houston when you get the chance
Gorgeoussss pics- very striking and stunningly beautiful You need to visit Houston when you get the chance Originally Posted by whitechocolate
WILL DO!
You did offer their going rate, I assume?
of course and a couple hours...
I have nothing of value to add to this thread.
I just wanted to say that Lucy is hot (no homo).
If you had posted in ISO I'll wager you would have been swamped...
The last thing I'd ever do is correct you TJ, but she is NOT "verified". Originally Posted by Still Looking
She may not be 'Verified by ECCIE' verified, but this woman is a verifiable Domina nonetheless. Not being a regular on ECCIE should not stop someone from doing their homework, and being nice.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, SL. I love it when a man puts me in my place.
She may not be 'Verified by ECCIE' verified, but this woman is a verifiable Domina nonetheless. Not being a regular on ECCIE should not stop someone from doing their homework, and being nice.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, SL. I love it when a man puts me in my place. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I'm now verified
When did this turn into a threAD?
I'm now verified Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
Well praise be to the Whore Goddess. Now you're worth a damn...

I'm still in awe you've had such issues. It is a shame.
The corner of the bed photo is very nice. Originally Posted by pyramider

I agree with you but I've always drooled over the pic of Lucy dressed in the white outfit with the nun attire framing her face. Wonder if she'd wear that for me?

If I expired at the end of that session, I'd die a happy man. Hmmm...might possibly get sent straight to hell for my blasphemy.
Sucks you were unable to find a lady who could accommodate, I certainly would not have turned you down
Should have called me. I would've screwed you and your bf... Cum to houston!