Let's Go Friends unreal ladies for low fees

bring them north
Too many chicken shit DPS will pull you over for trafficking lol, bring your ass down here, grow a a pair..As cheap as gas is, its the right time to come..had two ladies at once tonight, for 30 bucks..LOL
HOLY SHIT! I need to start hanging out with you, bud.
Out of curiosity, why post in Killeen when it's more than 6 hours away??
Great stuff!

PM on the way.

W.
Out of curiosity, why post in Killeen when it's more than 6 hours away?? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I just feel sorry for you guys in Waco TX...I went 8 years with no pussy up there and I know I wasnt the only one..LOL..Two Minnies was shit and all the girls wanted $500 WTF??..Sonny T's was worse, guys showering girls with bills kinda eliminated any chance..but here in Mexico its like a giant pussy free for all, and your white skin is Valued down here hahaha (I gave two ladies in Mexico that all i bring them is fast food from the US and the'll fuck me)! Its just another world, plus I think it would be nice to talk to some people in my home town...if there are no takers..then fine, I'll enjoy it down here as much as possible! BTW I was also convinced by a fellow monger years ago to come down..6 years later I'm living here
PM me the details
Why do I feel like I'm watching one of those scary movie previews about a bunch of teenagers going on a vacation in paradise only to find themselves kidnapped, tortured, organs harvested and sold, and then murdered????

Just saying........
Why do I feel like I'm watching one of those scary movie previews about a bunch of teenagers going on a vacation in paradise only to find themselves kidnapped, tortured, organs harvested and sold, and then murdered????

Just saying........ Originally Posted by whodafuckcares
Bunch of pussies here..it is bad I'm not going to lie, but only if you go looking for shit, then you'll get shit! dont go looking for cocaine..dont get super aggresive, have a wingman..easy common sense! that is all.... contact me if interested, I go twice a week to Mexico
It was a good weekend! Helped someone here get around and score a nice 9-nish A+ lady ..had a great time!
Bunch of pussies here. Originally Posted by xenu45
Who are you to call people anything. We don't know you, and don't trust you. With all the issues going on in Mexico and border towns, it is no wonder people are cautious.

I think you have beat this horse to death, why don't you move on and see if you can find a more receptive audience, cause you sure are not winning friends and influencing people here.

$.02

Thank you, drive thru.
LOL, no issues here bud! just read some of the reviews put up from a trusted member here that joined me! Ask him how it went..dirt cheap prices with almost perfect 10 ladies with excellent service ..also isnt this forum suppose to inform others about whats available out there, assisting others?
McAllen.. Hmmmm... I am down there all the time.. Maybe we should talk and I can figure out how to put my time in with the lovely ladies..
Man, if anyone goes report back. I'm down to make a trip, but the cartels.....I can't jump first.