Squirters

I want to jump in! I love squirting distances with my toys. I remember when I first did it I was like OH MY GOODNESS HOW DID I DO THIS? Funny thing is I had always wanted to. I think squirting really comes from when you are comfortable with your own body and can relax to do so. Many are surprised when I guarantee I can do it, but few are disappointed. I'm working on distance now. Any pointers? I seem to be able to reach about 4-5 feet now.
I can confirm the new shower curtain for Evelyn and I helped her break it in yesterday with a FMF threesome. Review to follow.

Wildcat
I can occasionally. Still haven’t figured out the secret password to do that to myself (did once- haven’t been able to repeat). But there’s several fellas who knew the trick. Fun times!
I love squirters too but on a side note: I got sent to my room by admin for posting what they perceived as an ISO and my post was removed.. how is this NOT an ISO?
I can confirm the new shower curtain for Evelyn and I helped her break it in yesterday with a FMF threesome. Review to follow.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
At least we three didn't break the new shower curtain with all our shenanigans, I paid ten bucks for that thing!

I always felt the huge build up but never actually squirted until an ex boyfriend figured out where my hot button is about 10 years ago.

There's a certain way you can either lick, touch, or penetrate me where I absolutely cannot stop. Once you figure that out it's like the Fountains at the Bellagio.

Happy squirting y'all!
E-QV
It seems to me your hot button is easy to find or maybe I got lucky. It did take three towels
I can occasionally. Still haven’t figured out the secret password to do that to myself (did once- haven’t been able to repeat). But there’s several fellas who knew the trick. Fun times! Originally Posted by tntangie
I found your secret! Can't wait to do it again!!!
I second AngelaS. My encounter with her was so hot! I got drenched both with DATY and CFS. Need to see that lady again,
I have met E-QV twice now. And needed scuba gear both times. Looking forward to the next 50.
Great thread. I’m addicted to hot squirters.
I have met E-QV twice now. And needed scuba gear both times. Looking forward to the next 50. Originally Posted by Jonstrong233
Can't wait to see you again!

I'm moving around the corner so you'll have to help me break in the new apartment!

Thinking of buying only waterproof furniture hahaha.

Squirting can be a messy endeavor!
Im learning how to do it more on cue lol had some help by some awesome gents... Always willing to get more practice lol
Super Soaker Saturday, or everyday!!