JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE................SHEILA JACKSON LEIGH FOR DHS HEAD !

See what the Voting Rights Act has given us with these safe urban (minority) districts, free from any sane competition for statesmanlike leadership! And they call the Tea Party extreme. Originally Posted by trident60
Please don't remind me. I lived in Eddie Bernice Johnson's (D-TX) district for several years.
Ah, my Congresswoman. She makes me so proud.

Surely this is some type of joke. This woman is a total idiot, moron, imbecile, whack job bitch.

The only reason she keeps getting elected is because the majority in her district are just as big of idiots as she is.

On top of that, she is a authentically horrible human being.

God help us.
Among the many dignitaries at Michael Jackson's memorial service, all vying to show the most empathy with this drug soaked pedophile, was none other than the Hon. Sheila Jackson Lee. Did she just happen to be in Los Angeles? Did she pay her own way to attend? Or did taxpayers thumb the tab? This question was posed to her by a Houston TV reporter on a Sunday talk show. The contents of her babble are in this parody video by Michael Berry.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZlhFj71co

She pissed away tax money to lionize this child molester. Old southern racists cite black leaders like Sheila to support arguments of racial inferiority and segregation's merits, not so much because of one idiot like Sheila, but because of the voters of her district, 70%+ of whom regularly return her to office. They are bring shame on themselves, are dishonored, and poorly represented by this caustic fool. She's not even a Houston native. She doesn't crow too much about that lest she incite resentment among Southern blacks, some of whom look down on upper class New York blacks like Colin Powell.
She pissed away tax money .... Originally Posted by trident60
As far as I am concerned, she "pisses away tax money" when she leaves home! She's the result of a perfect storm ....

......... affirmative action, social promotions through school, political correctness, and gerrymandering.
The only good thing that would come of that would be that she would no longer be a member of the house and more importantly not representing Texas.
The woman is an idiot and I truly believe the recommendation was thrown out there as a joke.
Then again, you have to look where it came from.
One other thing. What does this say about the Congressional Black Caucus that they would even suggest such an asinine thing.
---
One other thing. What does this say about the Congressional Black Caucus that they would even suggest such an asinine thing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pretty much says it all...
It's only because this guy turned him down for the job.
When they had her up on ethics charges the GOP folded. This should be a lesson, when you find a criminal don't walk away. Send them to jail or force them to resign (apparently the law no longer applies when they resign ala Weiner) but don't walk away. They will come back; Spitzer, Weiner, Lee, Brown, et. al.

Ms Page....the name is LEE and who else would nominate her. Of course she has not be nominated yet. So Obama is off the hook for now. So let's not get ahead of our selves. This is more of an indictment of the Congressional Black Caucus that this is the best they have or they think so little of the DHS.
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2013, 09:41 AM
When they had her up on ethics charges the GOP folded. This should be a lesson, when you find a criminal don't walk away. Send them to jail or force them to resign (apparently the law no longer applies when they resign ala Weiner) but don't walk away. They will come back; Spitzer, Weiner, Lee, Brown, et. al.

Ms Page....the name is LEE and who else would nominate her. Of course she has not be nominated yet. So Obama is off the hook for now. So let's not get ahead of our selves. This is more of an indictment of the Congressional Black Caucus that this is the best they have or they think so little of the DHS. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

hard to find a thread where so many bitch so loud for so long about something that hasn't happened yet ..

wingers crack me up
Aren't you a left WINGER?
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Aren't you a left WINGER? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
no
I would have thought you guys would be jumping for joy at the thought of finding a replacement in the US Congress for SJL.

You guys are never satisfied, are you? Originally Posted by bigtex
BT, 18th Congressional District is a lost cause. It is understood that whoever holds that seat is someone who will promise the Black Majority anything and then do absolutly nothing. Aside from a few bright spots populated by Condominium Dwellers, the District is a real shit hole.

It is hard to believe that the great Barbara Jordan held that seat years ago. Her political platforms stressed Familly values, moral conduct, and taking responsibility for your own destiny.

Such a contrast to the poverty pimping Lee and her cronies.