When I Thought I'd Seen It All...this just grossed me out

A trip to the Red River! Some will be glad to get their Red Wings. There is always someone in this world that want to see you. There are some people that ask for alot of sick and different stuff. She probably found a market for something others may not do. Always remember there is always a market for something you just have to find it and work it. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!
Gents...not to get you barfing on your shoes or anything...but if you've been hobbying a while and you think you never had a session with a provider who was on her period...think again! There are things a lady can do to hide the evidence and you probably wouldn't have a clue...ahh...modern marvels! Needless to say, and the young lady in the ad above not withstanding, I suspect that hobbying for most ladies during their period is a bit less fun than they'd like, but a necessity if they get surprised.

"Pin redwings on my son's chest...and make him one...of America's best!..."
Well, that was an unexpected hobby find, and I doubt there will be many takers. But it's not all that uncommon in the real world. Not in my real world, anyway. My ex-wife and two former girlfriends got really randy about that time of the month. Because of the close nature of the relationship, I had no problem with it. I guess I attract 'em. Must be my love for vampire movies.

And, no, I won't be calling. I'm just sayin'....
I am not saying it is right. I am stating I have heard of alot of stuff and there is a market for all kinds of stuff in the hobby world and the real world. Let see how about golden showers, brown showers, beastiality, men wanting girls to save used condoms so he can eat others cum, guys wanting to see girls on her cycle and this is just a small list. In the real world look at the person that made money off of a pet rock. The person we put down for something we may not do may be our best friend or our neighbor. Heck at least the girl is honest nt saying it is safe or right but it is part of this world we live in. If someone dont want to do it then he can pass her up and so find another girl just like when I tell a guy no another girl may say yes. Hugs and Kisses One more thought putting her ad here probably helped her biz this week.
She declined my appointment request

All I said was that it's been a long-time fantasy of mine to have sex in a shark tank

...on goes the hunt.

She declined my appointment request

All I said was that it's been a long-time fantasy of mine to have sex in a shark tank

...on goes the hunt.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
LOL too funny!
I'd love to see her if only she was closer!
Red Sea it is.