What's cooking in your kitchen?

• 1+1
  • 09-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Body buffet is by far better eating.
Goin' laid-back and casual today. Making a few Foreman grill burgers w/frozen Checkers fries. Not as good as the real thing, but gets the job done.
I assume no one is cooking anything today, so capital city grill I will go
I just had a bacon sandwich with a duck egg on top inside grilled texas toast!!
  • 1+1
  • 09-07-2016, 11:09 PM
I have never had duck egg.
I have 4 "grand ducks" so my kids gifted me with them...they taste richer and are better for you

so what is on menu today people??? Super where ya been earing sugar??
I have a nice guy that has promised me oxtails today Mmmmmmmmm
Dallas when are you coming back to Louisiana hun? I would love to have the pleasure of experiencing your cooking
lol MY cooking....well thanks sugar...I can cook just a few certain things...the rest of my meals are cooked by my son the chef {he used to work at Emerials & MrJohns in Nola}...and the grill is done by my SO.

{oxtails is one dish my hubby LUVS/LUVS/LUVS....he was a wee white boy growing up with a black stepfather who cooked all that soul food kinda stuff}
I made okra stew w/chicken today.
Where you at?
Today I cooked absolutely nothing, and it felt so good not having the stove on.

M.M.
With the cold weather coming, I have a big ass pot of chili going. Extra spicy to get the nose running
I made the traditional black eyed peas and collard greens for New Years, a big pot. I fed several friends and still have leftovers!
This wasn't 'home cooked' as much as it was quickly zapped, but I had one of those Devour bacon mac 'n cheese frozen entrees(where the guy dirty talks the food in the commercials). A little pricey for 1 bowl but not for nuthin', it was alright.
  • R.M.
  • 02-06-2018, 04:14 AM
Crab shrimp red potatoes corn Tony Chachere. Boom.