Being the first appt of the Day. Big deal or not?

DFK after a BBBJCIM from a few guys can you taste it. more than psychological. Originally Posted by BigDBone
That's why it's psychological lol one time I kissed a girl a girl and the saliva was slimy now I'm scared to go right after someone so just stick to the earliest morning appointment to lower my chances of it happening
It's all about FRESHNESS. No dick residue and condom smell. So advice to all ladies, wash with soap after each session.
It's all about FRESHNESS. No dick residue and condom smell. So advice to all ladies, wash with soap after each session. Originally Posted by You&Me
I wish they all washed the best some do is baby wipes and occasionally shower that's why I only do DATY on low volume providers now too many weird tastes in my mouth when I go down there lol
I shower throughout the day. One of the best impulse buys that I ever purchased was a good shower cap. I shower because I care about myself. I don't want to carry any odor besides the scent of, "fresh." Anyone who has been to my place can vouch that my bathroom is overflowing with toiletries and I use them. I don't see why everyone doesn't do this. Especially in the summer months in warmer climates. I don't care if you're having sex or not. Just clean yourself. And brush your teeth too. I have mints and gum all over my place.
I like em fresh out of the shower an squeaky clean ! First is my preference .
I wanted to be under Alyssa and someone beat me to it l. Wait I have had that pleasure formally . I can attest to a great selection of toiletries at Alyssa's pad. She's a GFE gem.

Back to the thread question. I just like early appts in general because for me it's the easiest to plan for because who knows what comes up the rest of the day at least for me. Thus for me it's about personal preference and the ladies I see have a history of always being top notch in terms of being "ready". We are in the hobby so any perception of early in the day is better due to being the first of the day really doesn't mean anything if it's about being "fresh". Right or wrong I just assume multiple appts in a day. Might not be true but that is just my assumption. As long as I'm playing clean and safe with my hobby provider I don't care if I'm first or last in a day. Just as the day goes on, more variables for me and as the provider's day goes on, more of a chance for potential variables as well.

So in essence I only prefer earlier (not necessarily first) to reduce variables in the day. Nothing more than that.

I also see Raquel in the thread as well. Might as well be under her as well. Wait, that was a fun time too.

Shout outs to both Raquel and Alyssa. Both GFE gems. Would play with those ladies anytime of the day
Another reason might be that men's testosterone is highest in the morning so it's when we're the horniest, and I like to putting that extra T to good use
I don't HAVE to be first. I need the illusion of being first. If there are no wash cloths available afterwards, that's not a good sign. If there are no wash cloths OR hand towels, that's pretty scary. If there's no cloth of any kind and only baby wipes, ummm.....yikes!!

I prefer wash cloths. It at least makes me FEEL like I'm first.

Condoms in the trash can?

Of course, flushing them is bad for the septic system. I used to rinse my condoms out. Not for reuse, but to simply empty it of the contents (does that seem nasty to do that?). I stopped for a while, but I think I'm going to start doing it again.

Maybe I should just take it with me on the way out and dump it in a dumpster somewhere. Leaving it, full of 'contents', just screams potential trouble to me.
I have the same thing. Lots of guys asking to be my first appointment. I think it's because of all of the reasons listed above. But then again....I actually have a few guys that ask to be the last appointment of the day. To each his own.
If she comes to the door looking like this - no need to ask if you're the first of the morning!

Cameron.jpg
In addition to other things, this subject is one of the many points that separate the ATF provider from just a provider. It really should not matter if you, the client, are her first appointment or you are number six that day, she should use common sense hygiene practices making you feel like you are her only one that day.
I shower throughout the day. One of the best impulse buys that I ever purchased was a good shower cap. I shower because I care about myself. I don't want to carry any odor besides the scent of, "fresh." Anyone who has been to my place can vouch that my bathroom is overflowing with toiletries and I use them. I don't see why everyone doesn't do this. Especially in the summer months in warmer climates. I don't care if you're having sex or not. Just clean yourself. And brush your teeth too. I have mints and gum all over my place. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That is very good to know Alyssa love a clean and very big on hygiene lady.
It really doesn't matter for me. I know the Ladies I would see will be clean as a whistle.
Heck I don't mind being last, I leave them with a smile on their face and a good nights sleep!
Well checking the responses thus far it is obvious that being first is a winner. I look forward to seeing this benefit being listed in profiles and ads. " You will always be first" Why else the market research orchestrated by this thread?

My experience- very few P411 Providers do not freshen between appointments. One complaint- the Provider is out.
Depends. I know that I've been the LAST client of the day for one popular Fort Worth provider several times. But she's as clean and fresh and well made-up for me as she was for the guy at 10 o'clock. When visiting one of the friends she left behind, at a place that no longer exists, I preferred to be her first, if possible, because the place didn't have a shower. And with another lady at another place that also no longer exists, it didn't matter, 'cause all I got was L1 and a look-but-don't-touch-and-don't-even-think-about-licking view of her pussy.