Genital Piercings Pleasure Enhancer.. Myth or Fact?

fuck ivy chick....i might need to come visit.....and that is hot that you ride a motorcycle....my favorite visual ...u naked on a bike....with a clit ring. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Well I think you should!!! I am thinking of getting some pics done naked on my bike....HOT!!
Mines is vertical and I take it once in awhile! It's only sometimes that is gets caught in jeans!
I LOVE MY CLIT RING AND SO DO MY BFE's...
I have a vertical curved barbell. BEST BODY ART DECISION EVER! One time I sat on a speaker at a show and left with wet pants. LOL. I had to explain that I did not tinkle in my pants. Of course, the people that saw my face probably already knew that.

+1 on the motorcycle too!
  • Leta
  • 05-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Well I finally got to experience the pleasures a clit piercing can bring! And man it sure does bring some pleasure. I had a totally hot submissive session Wednesday and WOW is all I can say. It was like every lick and touch sent electricity through my body. There was no denying it, my piercing definitely heightened pleasure and sensation. Being tied up, blindfolded, and gagged helped too. I'm definitley loving the piercing!

And it seems like all you ladies chose vertical like I did. I changed my mind at the last second because I thought it was cuter than the horizontal one.