Aggressive Girls!!

Uban Dictionary doesn't know. Crap! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=huck+sandwich Originally Posted by anova444
You're killing me!

His NAME (urHUCKleberry)
He's referring to him being sandwhiched between you and I....
Oh Gawd...I sure do get a kick out of such little things...
You're killing me!

His NAME (urHUCKleberry)
He's referring to him being snadwhiched between you and I....
Oh Gawd...I sure do get a kick out of such little things... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Oh...humph, I call that a HGS, Hot Girl Sandwich...or maybe a SHGS, Smokin' Hot Girl Sandwich
Damn straight. I dream of a "Huck sandwich"

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Huck term #1. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Huck, Got it
What the heck's a "Huck Sandwich"? Crap! Urban Dictionary, here I come again! Originally Posted by anova444

Look at my username, darlin' Imagine me in the middle... (I do.)

Huck
YOU Guys Rock!!! Thanks!!!
Look at my username, darlin' Imagine me in the middle... (I do.)

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
barely there before you, see below*snicker*
YOU Guys Rock!!! Thanks!!! Originally Posted by Star_fire
Now go kick his ass. sexually, of course. He'll love it. He'll never forget you
Star, maybe you should practice on me for a while first. We'll get Analisa to come over, too. Just want you to get it right. I like my women to show their interest in a physical way. After we're finished practicing, ---- sandwich time.

And fudge---did someone say fiudge? lol
YEAH,YEAH, YEAH! I'm a great coach. I can show am-a-pleaser what to do to you too. It'll be great, Star. First I'll show you a good approach and then, the strattle....I've got it worked out play by play, then a Buck Sandwich. Oh yea!
Star, maybe you should practice on me for a while first. We'll get Analisa to come over, too. Just want you to get it right. I like my women to show their interest in a physical way. After we're finished practicing, ---- sandwich time.

And fudge---did someone say fiudge? lol Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
YEAH,YEAH, YEAH! I'm a great coach. I can show am-a-pleaser what to do to you too. It'll be great, Star. First I'll show you a good approach and then, the strattle....I've got it worked out play by play, then a Buck Sandwich. Oh yea! Originally Posted by anova444
lol, Analisa baby, you make me laugh and smile sooo big. I luv ya. Let the play begin!
Star, you ready to suit up...and down?
lol, Analisa baby, you make me laugh and smile sooo big. I luv ya. Let the play begin! Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser