Seal blasts Oprah!

• R.M.
  • 01-11-2018, 04:02 PM
^ He was busy fucking his ex wife Heidi Klum.
The OP is dumb blond retard....and yea Seal is right
The OP is dumb blond retard....and yea Seal is right Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I’m not blonde you retard.
I’m not blonde you retard. Originally Posted by bambino

Of course you are...All Bimbo's are...

and LOL at you denying that you're blond but not denying you're a dumb retard....I swear you Trumpkins are priceless
Remind me. What did Seal say about all this before he responded to Oprah? Not a goddamn thing
This is pretty good coming from the "show me irrefutable proof" gang. Rumors are rumors and until someone comes forward (which you don't believe unless you don't like the person the rumors/people coming forward are about) you have nothing to go on except your own personal experience.
And while being a trump supporter doesn't make you a hypocrite,
what you write does.
Seal outed Oprah for the hypocrite that she is:

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/1...ous-hypocrisy/

Kudos to Seal for telling the truth. He should have took Oprah’s place on stage. Originally Posted by bambino
Seems like if the Liberals want a Black, intelligent, World known, multi-tongued female who plays golf and understands team sports ... and who can carry her own clubs with a "famous" last name .... they'd recruit ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You asked for a fat, stupid, racist white guy, who plays golf, doesn't understand teamwork, who has a famous last name found on universities that have cheated their students and then been successfully sued (as well as many failed business lines, devalued and bankrupted businesses and ghostwritten books) and you got him.
The one thing trump knows is suckers. And he collected a base who doesn't care what he does (look what he did just today). Combined with their own self-serving "pride" that doesn't allow the collective douche-bag to admit a mistake, let alone correct it, we'll have to weather the storm. And while you and your pseudo-patriots have the option of bailing on the country, the real patriots will stay here and use the Constitutional processes to repair this blight on the American honor and restore our position in the world order.
Except;

"In October 2011, Seal came under criticism from human rights groups for appearing at an event in Grozny, Chechnya, that turned into a birthday celebration for Ramzan Kadyrov, the President of Chechnya.[34] Kadyrov and the militia that he controls have been accused of torture, disappearances and extrajudicial killings of political opponents and human rights workers in Chechnya by Human Rights Watch and other human rights organizations.[35] Also appearing at the event were the actress Hilary Swank, actor Jean-Claude Van Damme and violinist Vanessa-Mae. The New York-based Human Rights Foundation claims that it sent letters to invitees in advance of the event noting Kadyrov's record and asking them to decline the invitations.[36] Human Rights Watch sent an inquiry to Seal regarding his performance at the event and released a statement about the incident which said:

"Ramzan Kadyrov is linked to a litany of horrific human rights abuses. It's inappropriate for stars to get paid to party with him. It bolsters his image and legitimizes a brutal leader and his regime. And getting paid to be part of such a lavish show in Chechnya trivializes the suffering of countless victims of human rights abuses there."[37][38][39]

Seal refused to apologise for appearing at the event, sending a message from his Twitter account telling people to "leave me out of your politics".[36] Seal was reported to have made $500,000 for singing at the party.[40]"
That fucker hasn't done shit in 20 years! Originally Posted by WTF
Human rights abuses are politics?
You asked for a fat, stupid, racist white guy, who plays golf, doesn't understand teamwork, who has a famous last name found on universities that have cheated their students and then been successfully sued (as well as many failed business lines, devalued and bankrupted businesses and ghostwritten books) and you got him. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My other choice was:

a fat, stupid, racist white "female," who DOES NOT play golf, doesn't understand teamwork, who has a famous last name found on public restroom walls that has a husband who cheated on her right under her nose in the other end of the house and then been successfully supported by pay-to-play donations based on their potential and "inevitable" occupation of the People's House!

I voted the golfer! But I figured you'd be ok with that!

How many times did you vote for him?
Remind me. What did Seal say about all this before he responded to Oprah? Not a goddamn thing
This is pretty good coming from the "show me irrefutable proof" gang. Rumors are rumors and until someone comes forward (which you don't believe unless you don't like the person the rumors/people coming forward are about) you have nothing to go on except your own personal experience.
And while being a trump supporter doesn't make you a hypocrite,
what you write does.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Weinstein was in trouble several times and had to settle out of court. They weren't rumors and had his contract written with a penalty clause. What happened? Did Harvey fuck you on one of your drunken Montrose stupors and you didn't get flowers after?

White knighting Oprah. Pull yourself out of the gutter.

White knighting Oprah. Pull yourself out of the gutter. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's his only hope at the moment.

And things won't get better for him!

The Anti-Trump quiver only had so many arrows. Most have been used in the first year, and the remainder are old and blunt. It's beginning to sound like one of those scratched 78's from the 50's!

He even trashes Condi Rice!
My other choice was:

a fat, stupid, racist white "female," who DOES NOT play golf, doesn't understand teamwork, who has a famous last name found on public restroom walls that has a husband who cheated on her right under her nose in the other end of the house and then been successfully supported by pay-to-play donations based on their potential and "inevitable" occupation of the People's House!

I voted the golfer! But I figured you'd be ok with that!

How many times did you vote for him? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for finally admitting you voted for Obama.

What you got now.
  • R.M.
  • 01-13-2018, 05:50 AM
Oprah can suck a bag of dicks.
Oprah can suck a bag of dicks. Originally Posted by R.M.
At one time? Or does she have to take them in "pecker order"?
Thanks for finally admitting you voted for Obama. Originally Posted by bamscram
I didn't and I didn't!

Just because you did doesn't mean everyone else did.

That's the parrot mindset you have, but don't get her feathers ruffled over it. All parrots who are well trained do the same.

BTW: I've never asked you. Can you crack nuts with your pecker? Or do you just "beak them" to test their firmness?
Oprah can suck a bag of dicks. Originally Posted by R.M.
Oprah said yesterday she wasn't running. That she "Doesn't have the DNA to be President." So she isn't sucking a bag of dicks.
I didn't and I didn't!

Just because you did doesn't mean everyone else did.

That's the parrot mindset you have, but don't get her feathers ruffled over it. All parrots who are well trained do the same.

BTW: I've never asked you. Can you crack nuts with your pecker? Or do you just "beak them" to test their firmness? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Parroting about parrots again gramps? You are stuck in a rut.
Can you prove you didn't? Didn't think so.