The Target Load: The Search for the optimal delivery

Booty - Breasts - Face,
are my favs.
In my honest opinion if the lady is willing to let u CIM don't disappoint her and once she has sucked every drop she can let some of the cum dribble out onto her tits for a little cum play.
You guys are all too picky. The target load is delivered with extreme passion. It's not the where, it's the how. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Somebody buy this man a drink.
CIP

-thecutepapi
I have never had any desire to put my cum outside of the woman. It goes into a woman, any of her three holes is ok. But the imperative is to CUM INSIDE.
Somebody buy this man a drink. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Session first. Drinks after.....
3 point line, nuttin but net.
The only think with pulling out for completion is you are basically jacking off at that point. Well can do that in my office.

So I guess CIM is going to have to be the most pleasurable all the way around. Originally Posted by Trident1
This right here is fucking gold here folks. Solid argument no doubt and you had me laughing for a bit.
3 point line, nuttin but net. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The moniker "Splash Brothers" will take on a whole other meaning if the game evolves to this. Serious range, a cum barrage from way downtown.
I was sitting with a client recently and the debate on where the mother load should land came up. I passionately argued the perfect bj ends with CIM. He responds emphatically, delivery of the motherload is best worn as a pearl necklace.

How, why & where should the the cum shot win the AVN award? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
As ZZ Top sings "She wants a pearl necklace, she wants a pearl necklace". And Billy's not singing about the pearls that come from oysters. Gotta love those guys!
On my back, lady on all four to my side sucking, CIM, then she lets the load drip from her mouth onto my chest then licks it all back up.
For me CIMNQNS followed by POCT (post orgasmic cock torture.) When someone actively sucks and swallows my load, then continues to work my cock after completion, I find it amazing! My sensitivity is heightened after the climax. Originally Posted by timetolive
Timetolive,

If that is the case, then I think its timetoseeviktoria
To the OP- CIM is the only true way for complete satisfaction. If the intent is to have total and lasting satisfaction then anytime there is a change that close to completion, it is in complete. Pulling out, of any orifice, leaves pressure that would otherwise be diffused. If the goal truly is the AVN award you mentioned, then of course a visual receipt is required. Originally Posted by learningtolead15
Forgive me for running out of receipt paper. You will have to bring me some so I may provide a better explanatory description. Possibly a "how to" tutorial for those ladies who would like to learn the different techniques that have been mastered?
In my opinion in the perfect situation the target load is never seen ..... its final destination is the lady's digestive tract .....
I don't really care once it leaves me