MAGA girl shown error of her ways

I thought it was mega since it's all about trumpy wanting to be great. He doesnt care about all the whaco karens he just wants their money and all the other fools money
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I watched 3 times before I listened to it. She did have amazing tits.

It's good to see you're used to being alone on Saturday night. And that you don't mind it.

A lot of things, when seen in moderation, are funny. I used to watch the 3 stooges. Now the occasional 3 or 4 AM spot is enough. From what I remember hearing and seeing on Jerry, everybody was an asshole and you seldom saw a good, clean bitch slap land. And land it did. The bitch found out her horse was nowhere near as high as she thought.

Other than her obviously anti-immigration stance, it didn't have much to do with politics. But so what?

Barley boy hit that post like a hungry muskie (that's a muskellunge for you non-fishing types) going after a rapala.
We can ask him what he was thinking but we'll have to wait 3 months to find out.

Bonbons and beer? You must be huge. You're so funny I won't even RTM you for going off topic/attempted hijack...this time.

This doesn't have much to do with politics. But like Jackie says, the tatas on that girl who's doing the slapping are nice. I bet she'd be a tiger in bed!

If you like this kind of thing Tigbitties you need to do like me. Sit back on the couch with a six pack and a jumbo pack of bon bons and watch Jerry Springer reruns. Great way to spend a Saturday night! Originally Posted by Tiny
Bumping because mega Karen needs some more looks