Fox News corrects Obama

• CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Boner has come out in favor of raising the debt limit wonder how they will spin that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

RINO

how else?
yep
Nice retort, Cavuto. And did any of you expect the debt limit to NOT be raised? Of course it will. Why? Because Democrats and Republicans both want to SPEND MORE MONEY!

This isn't that difficult.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Nice retort, Cavuto. And did any of you expect the debt limit to NOT be raised? Of course it will. Why? Because Democrats and Republicans both want to SPEND MORE MONEY!

This isn't that difficult. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

guess we can take you off the list of people who want their food inspected by the government .. you like rotten meat from Canada and veggies from Mexico full of worms
COG just eats spam.
guess we can take you off the list of people who want their food inspected by the government .. you like rotten meat from Canada and veggies from Mexico full of worms Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah. The government is so good at that.
Dumb old fuck could have consumed some mad cow meat..
educated you about Sesame Street didn't I ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Got to admit, when it comes to Sesame Street you are the man! Always remember CBJ. You are never completely worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.
Yeah. Without government no one would inspect food. No roads would be built. Yadda, yadda, yadda. All Hail Government! We bow to your Infinite Wisdom and Benevolence!

Stupid bastards.
Yeah. Without government no one would inspect food. No roads would be built. Yadda, yadda, yadda. All Hail Government! We bow to your Infinite Wisdom and Benevolence!

Stupid bastards. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Right libertarians everywhere would line up and do it for free. Simple shit.
Right libertarians everywhere would line up and do it for free. Simple shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You really are stupid, you know.

You really are stupid, you know.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You really are childish you know.
You really are childish you know. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Correct. And you are the epitome (look it up) of maturity.

Correct. And you are the epitome (look it up) of maturity.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Your thinking I cannot know the meaning of your BS makes you look more childish - Fuck you (look it up)
bump