Hookers that call themselves high class

Pull up to my door and knock 3 times followed by 2 loud coughs
What is the best app to use for getting a room? Short notice vs advance notice?
What is the best app to use for getting a room? Short notice vs advance notice? Originally Posted by Rogersguy
Priceline but it's literally a gamble
I have used priceline over 10 years...I have gotten to the point that I can usually guess which hotel I might be getting..or at least narrow down to a few choices of what hotel I might get...I have good results with priceline.
SCREW THE CHEAP HOTELS...HOTELS are an investment in my biz and cost of doing business..all else fails..ASK THE GUY WHAT HE PREFERS!! IF HE IS OK WITH SAID HOTEL THEN PROCEED..I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE CAN'T COMMUNICATE SO NO ONE IS DISAPPOINTED!
personally an upscale business hotel..is also a reward to me..for my hard work..room service, spa tubs, spa services, upscale restaurant downstairs is all a reward to me for my day of work..its what i deserve and the guy does too and there is nothing better than looking out your window of the skyline and just enjoying a glass of wine after a nice days work..

hot springs I am limited because often hotels won't let me check in due to local address..and/or guys request certain hotels so i accomodate. When I tour especially large cities..upscale($100 is not upscale)..its my reward and treat to myself for working hard and the image i wish to project to clients who work hard to see me and spend money on me..to me..a nice 4 to 4.5star hotel when available has a great ROA and provides a great environment to play in and hilton, marriot etc all have great rewards programs and a cash back credit card makes it even better.. Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
Your totally right. Youd think they would realize it aint worth savin a few bucks to lose a good customer. Cause I aint steppin foot back in that extended stay place. Hell naw.

And I tried to set up a damn date with a girl earlier until she told me she was stayin over off 630 and fair park. Not happenin.
Lotsa whores want to try to remind themselves their high class after they just put 10 different dicks in their month that week... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Damn you really take that many in a week? You must be able to afford one of them fancy places
I don't think the guys really factor our expenses into the equation most of the time. Great explanation.

Priceline is a great resource for 3+ star hotels. I'm usually able to get a very nice place in the $70–$80 range. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
This is your business. It's not our job to factor in what your cost are.
  • BK
  • 11-12-2016, 11:52 PM
I don't mind strolling through a lobby, act like you belong and it's usually ok. Don't look lost,and you won't draw unwanted attention.

Only time I balked was when dearest got her room at a hotel that the sales mgr I dated worked at. Had to switch that to outcall, thankfully she didn't mind.
This is your business. It's not our job to factor in what your cost are. Originally Posted by puntangkiller
No one ever implied that it was your job; I'm simply saying that understanding goes a long way. You would be surprised the amount of gentleman who think that we keep hotel rooms on a daily basis.

I've had many occasions where a gentleman was requesting incall and the only hosting option was for me to obtain accommodations. When they are my only client that day, it's just not feasible for me to spend a lot on a room. Especially when it's only for a short get-together.

Thankfully, the gentlemen that I've had the pleasure of dealing with were understanding of the situation and frequently offer to host, or split the hotel room cost with me. Some have even paid for the room entirely.
Only the high class clients pay for rooms or tip, the rest get what they pay for
Only the high class clients pay for rooms or tip, the rest get what they pay for Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I pick my regular up at her house. She waits in my car while I go in and get a room. Then I take her home. Sometimes run through a drive through.

Do this about once a week.
I pick my regular up at her house. She waits in my car while I go in and get a room. Then I take her home. Sometimes run through a drive through.

Do this about once a week. Originally Posted by splitlog
Aw well that's very sweet of you!!
If the place is clean and not infested, what's the problem?
There sure are a bunch of sissy's in the hobby. I've never turned down a provider because of where she stayed unless the place has adjoining rooms. My small mind says that's to easy for a set up. I prefer just to find an ATF and pay her rent that way there's always a safe clean place to bump uglies.
I turned down an appointment last week because she wanted to use a far well too known BP - uncle leo magnet hotel where several busts have taken place. I'm not going near the place. If that makes me a sissy, so be it. But I'm going to be a non-busted sissy.