Did Richard Marx Tell Rand Paul ''I will be right here waiting for you''?

• Tiny
  • 05-27-2021, 07:57 PM
I would bet many people did. It was and is a big controversy as to whether you have sufficient antibodies after infection.

Dr. Seagal said last night that it was "memory immunity cells" not T cells like I said and suggested that the latest science says that after a couple weeks of recovering, a one time Pfizer shot would give one a "super immunity" and may not need a booster shot that many of the rest of us are expecting to need. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Siegel knows more about this than anyone here except Red Dog. I'd take his word for it. Although you wouldn't think the second shot would do any harm.
Siegel knows more about this than anyone here except Red Dog. I'd take his word for it. Although you wouldn't think the second shot would do any harm. Originally Posted by Tiny

Why not?
  • Tiny
  • 05-27-2021, 08:32 PM
[/COLOR]
Why not? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why would it?
Why would it? Originally Posted by Tiny
Governments makes mistakes, Science and Technology isn't always perfect and people are expendable when big profits are on the line.
^ Science and technology Isn't a settled theory ,,,,, In truth its always evolving
  • Tiny
  • 05-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Governments makes mistakes, Science and Technology isn't always perfect and people are expendable when big profits are on the line. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree with all of that.

We have very different perceptions of the risk. I suspect that the chance of being killed by a lightning strike during a person's lifetime is much higher than the chance someone would die from taking the COVID vaccine after having been infected with COVID. That said, it could make sense to talk to your physician, if he's familiar with your medical history, if you had COVID and are looking to get vaccinated.
The topic of memory immunity is very complex and I'm not completely conversant, but is mediated by T Cells, B Cells, Plasma Cells, and likely cell lines.

The vaccines MAY be more effective in terms of "imprinting memory" against Covid variants, as opposed to natural infection, but I doubt anyone knows for sure at least yet. I would suspect it depends on the specific antigen "site" is targeted by the antibody.

I generally agree that a booster vaccine is easier to implement as opposed to titering antibody levels although there are exceptions to every rule.

As to one time Pfizer vaccine.. my opinion, and opinion only, is that one "shot" is probably enough. But considering the urgency, unknown nature of the virus, approval process even expedited, and investment it was probably safest to perform initial trials based on two inoculations to garner the best probability for success. All things considered, pharma did a damn good job.
I agree with all of that.

We have very different perceptions of the risk. I suspect that the chance of being killed by a lightning strike during a person's lifetime is much higher than the chance someone would die from taking the COVID vaccine after having been infected with COVID. That said, it could make sense to talk to your physician, if he's familiar with your medical history, if you had COVID and are looking to get vaccinated. Originally Posted by Tiny
Of course my Physician knows my Medical History and fortunately it's not very extensive. I am not a sickly person. I prefer to leave well enough alone.