DATY competition

Hey Amber,
May have to give you an updated daty session so I can be ranked alittle higher,lol
i'll create a championship bracket....
Dbags are bribing the judges already . . .
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Dbags are bribing the judges already . . . Originally Posted by pyramider

HaHa, this judge can't be bought.. well hell if he licks me just right, oh ya, "I" can be had....
Mushroom... anytime baby. ANYTIME!!!.... I'm always game for some daty. Anyone that has seen me... KNOWS that.
Sign me up!!!
HELL YES!!!....Sign me up for a Judge in the Daty...and a Contender in the bbbj contest.
Its a tough job, but I volunteer to be a judge when I visit Dallas. I promise to be fair and impartial! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
can we synchronize this to be done at the same time in the same bed? and the compare notes? ha ha ha
  • hd
  • 01-02-2012, 06:36 AM
I'll put my mouth where my..................er, how does that go?.....................
I would love to be a contender in the DATY competition ......do you need a recomendation from ladies that you have enjoyed ?????? I dont know if I have seen enough of the providers to get enoug recomendations .....but sure would love to participate ..even as a loser we would be winners ......does age make a difference ?LOL ...at least I would enjoy the competition and I think the judges would also .... would love to be considered
Now come on folks, let's be fair and objective here. LOL

I'd suggest a multiple rating panel of judges, similar to the Olympics. The judges would all have pre-printed cards with the numbers one through ten. (Let's face it, if a gent is truly talented at DATY, he can please multiple ladies to their individual level of delight, by varying his technique to a style each lady likes...) Since all of us are experts, you ladies will undoubtedly be speechless after the act, so you simply have to hold up the appropriate rating card. Cumulative best score after all of the judges have evaluated wins!
Well, the few true male lesbians are definitely interested :-). I, for one, like the multi -day, multi -judge model - heh heh heh
Now come on folks, let's be fair and objective here. LOL

I'd suggest a multiple rating panel of judges, similar to the Olympics. Originally Posted by Tony Patella

Oh NO!!! Don't you remember the issues in the Olympics with the Eastern Block judges?
HEck yeah Mushroom.. and Still.. I haven't forgotten how great you were at daty... so you're in the top 5 for me already. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
top 5? that's awesome, but now I need to get better than those other fuckers.
Count me in. Where and when should I report for the first round of competition?