Fellas question updated pictures

No need to update more than every few months in my opinion. Unless something has changed I.e. Weight gain/loss, hair style change,boob job etc. Originally Posted by BobSmoot
I have no idea why you would discourage updated pics. If nothing else, perhaps a different pose or new outfit would encourage us filthy beasts to make a date we otherwise wouldn't. If nothing else, it is always nice to have a new surprise every time you log on. I see nothing wrong with it and never understood why pics aren't updated more often. With some of the shitty, blurry, grainy pics out there (taken with a 1980 Polaroid and uploaded with a Nokia brick phone), there are some showcases that could definitely be updated.

Long story short, I am a HUGE proponent of updated pics on a regular basis
Long story short, I am a HUGE proponent of updated pics on a regular basis Originally Posted by Dunlop
Agreed. While I don't have any particular expectation of how often they are updated, several times new pics have been a significant factor when contemplating which of several providers to see. I'm not saying the pictures are the only thing that mattered but they certainly carried some weight in the decision, if only to give me a fresh reminder of what I liked about the lady I selected.
Thank you guys I like to hear everyone's side of the story an see what everyone thinks !
Thats why i try to update mine every 2 weeks an if im bored every week lol
But if I really like the pics an they are doing great for me i won't change em for a bit unless I changed anything new about myself
Believe there was a discussion about proper etiquette on updating pics at certain timelines. Maybe it was about it should be part of keeping the VP status. Hell who knows where I read it on here.

The smart business girls will keep them updated. So I/friend would know what to expect. Hate that..."Wow!! WTF did I miss" feeling in my stomach.

Professional pics are great (don't stop them) but nothing beats pics with the limited to no makeup showing that true beauty. Those help with decisions also.

Nicole your a good looking girl, some know that in the flesh. Nothing against anyone on this app, but, those snap chat/filter pics can be deceiving. Some of us call it cat fishing. No one likes being cat fished unless I'm fishing for them.
I think 1 a month is a good balance. And no picture should stay posted for over a year.
Yes fr8nk&bnz I agree! Those filter can be very deceiving i only use a few cause the rest just make your face way to filtered and i don't like that!!

Yes no one should have there pics posted over a year!
Now when we have good pictures that are doing great for us there is no need to switch them but I like to switch up my pics keeps you guys interested hehe
  • BK
  • 09-07-2017, 05:18 PM
From a fellow provider's prospective, I've found that gentlemen always appreciate new pictures. I try to post new ones every couple of months, not necessarily to obtain business, but because I enjoy the process of putting outfits together and showcasing my creativity through photos. Your pictures look so good, Nicole! Originally Posted by Vannah
Ms. Vannah, was a pleasant surprise on her look. Much better in person than photos and your photos are pretty smoking hot.
Thank you !