smh some men on here "hobbyists" are just plain out ugh

I apologize in advance for what I'm about to say, because it may be the most unfiltered thing ever to exit my brain and enter the internet...

But a 4/10 on the looks scale, mixed-review provider with poor TCB skills who thinks that duck-lip selfies epitomize glamour shouldn't be bashing the clientele she's lucky enough to wash up on the overpriced shores of her makeup mountain. If you'd wash all that makeup off and eat it, it might make you pretty on the inside.

Instead of whining about attracting poor clientele, make yourself more attractive to more attractive clientele. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
This made me look in the mirror and reevaluate everything this morning...good god
My 1.3" of dangling death is anything but ugh ... my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
My 1.3" of dangling death is anything but ugh ... my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Originally Posted by pyramider
Make it more legendary; you haven't reviewed in years!
Pyramider, you epitomize every trait in a human being that I would never want to come into contact with. Your constant tactless bantering in numerous threads is growing tiresome. Not to mention your apparent obsession with a certain part of your body.
Seriously, 1'3" member? Most men who overly speak about that part of their bodies are over compensating for something...very sad.
YOW! This is a spirited discussion.

I'd like the OP to clarify her post. There've been some legitimate questions asked in a straightforward manner. They should be answered.
^ + 1
For her to come on this board with such a judgmental attitude as if she's above all l myself want to hear her complaints. #noducklips
Disclaimer.... Im sure she means their attitudes or their demeanor. It clearly says NOT their looks. It does get overwhelming but i wouldnt take it personal. Its other new clients everyday

Ijs