Is SteveOTX...

I am selling her SSN to the highest bidder. I should have CC number in the next few days. Damn the weekends. Originally Posted by mediavolume
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Even self outing?
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2016, 05:13 PM
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Jokes of outing was not listed. If I were really going to do that I would not hijack some lame thread. All this stuff is moronic and you, along with all other mods should be squelching all these BB talks that used to be "not allowed".

Who knows, give it a couple years and maybe outing will be common place. Maybe we should start posting he/she "is snowden friendly".
Maybe the ladies can put in their ads "whistle blower friendly"

This shit is no different than refs letting players get rough and then when everything gets out of hand they start throwing flags.
Jokes of outing was not listed. Originally Posted by mediavolume
That's because there is no such thing as joking about outing. Next time, be more careful what you attempt to be funny about...
It would actually be very easy for an admin to verify if this was the same person.
Very Basic IT infra skills would catch this, however.. does it matter ? cause the mods dont even think "v" has done anything worth a "banned" status..
Jokes of outing was not listed. If I were really going to do that I would not hijack some lame thread. All this stuff is moronic and you, along with all other mods should be squelching all these BB talks that used to be "not allowed".

Who knows, give it a couple years and maybe outing will be common place. Maybe we should start posting he/she "is snowden friendly".
Maybe the ladies can put in their ads "whistle blower friendly"

This shit is no different than refs letting players get rough and then when everything gets out of hand they start throwing flags. Originally Posted by mediavolume
When was discussing BBQ ever against the rules?

I will give you a hint. Never.
But I like yours Originally Posted by Eva Damita

+1
It would actually be very easy for an admin to verify if this was the same person.
Very Basic IT infra skills would catch this, however.. does it matter ? cause the mods dont even think "v" has done anything worth a "banned" status.. Originally Posted by Fast car
Its !VI! not "v", get it right. We are not the same person as I am simply her unofficial spokesperson.
When was discussing BBQ ever against the rules?

I will give you a hint. Never. Originally Posted by Boltfan
When was any off-board activity against the rules?

Never.

But it still brought the hobby police on your ass.

Theres rules, and then theres rules.

All this BBQ and outting talk has woken a sleeping giant.

Never.

But it still brought the hobby police on your ass.

Theres rules, and then theres rules.

All this BBQ and outting talk has woken a sleeping giant. Originally Posted by EL Leako
Did you quote the wrong person? No hobby police on my ass. Welcome back, I guess.

Never. Originally Posted by EL Leako
Incorrect...