IS IT STILL OK TO FUCK?

• Sire
  • 10-07-2012, 02:59 PM
FUCK, from the old English, when brothels were approved, licensed, and taxed by the Crown. The word's origins are the abbreviation F.U.C.K., standing for Fornication Under Consent of the King, which was how the signs read outside the various establishments. Good thing there was a King at the time, and not a Queen, or we'd all be rotting in some English prison for doing what comes naturally. Originally Posted by Chicago K9
Hence, the origin of my Handle.
Very good!
Fuck, Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck...Fuck...Fuck.

Leslielane1@live.com
**FBSM with a twist. Back in Austin!!!

Leslielane1@live.com
**FBSM with a twist. Back in Austin!!! Originally Posted by Laney1

i'll see your fuck, and raise you a fuck

Leslielane1@live.com
**FBSM with a twist. Back in Austin!!! Originally Posted by Laney1
I like this lady.

Why can't I find any info on you Laney?
Hmmm...I see that you saw my fuck and raised me a fuck..so I'll double my fuck with a triple Fuckity, fuck...fuck...fuck.

You can't find info on me because I'm a conundrum. An enigma of sorts. Laney is FBSM, and Leslie is full service. While both girls are completely out of their minds...they are both sweet to boot. They have sugar lips and bubble gum tongues. And it goes without saying...both of their bodies are a wonderland.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Do not post and reply while entering the country after ingesting three mimosas on a 6 hr delayed flight from abroad.

Leslielane1@live.com

**Back in Austin!!!
Hmmm...I see that you saw my fuck and raised me a fuck..so I'll double my fuck with a triple Fuckity, fuck...fuck...fuck.

You can't find info on me because I'm a conundrum. An enigma of sorts. Laney is FBSM, and Leslie is full service. While both girls are completely out of their minds...they are both sweet to boot. They have sugar lips and bubble gum tongues. And it goes without saying...both of their bodies are a wonderland.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Do not post and reply while entering the country. Originally Posted by Laney1
I like bubble gum.

Tease...
I'm not a tease. Smack...smack....

Leslielane1@live.com

**VERY low volume and UTR.
I'm not a tease. Smack...smack....

Leslielane1@live.com

**VERY low volume and UTR. Originally Posted by Laney1
I want to watch you blow BIG bubbles. Kind of a kink of mine. Oh, and could you also wear knee high athletic socks and roller skates.

I'm serious.
Lord, if has not been OK to fuck...I am in some serious trouble....but then again, I like being in trouble!
No problem. Just call me "Roller Girl".....
  • Sire
  • 10-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I'd like to see the "Rollergirl". Bubble gum popping and all!
Mayhaps he lost his fucking license?