Recovery time after an orgasm.

It has happened to me as well... Energizer bunnie that I am.
I know every now and then I come across a man that can do a few rounds back to back with no breaks. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I just wish that every now and then I could come across a provider who would let me come across her more than once.
I like to admire the lovely lady's body. Don't get to see such sights often, so I like to make good memories.
I like to cuddle and caress my friend as he recovers, giving soft kisses and running my fingers gently across his entire body. Whether there is conversation depends on him. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
What kind of special powers do you have? You have read my mind !
Grope and Caress her body, while absorbing all her beautiful curves.
Most times, round 2 never happens but, i love a persistant provider that tries very hard to make it happen. YES, it has happened a few times. IMHO, this is what makes that provider stand out from the crowd. making memories.

CG
I also like to give her orgasms during any lulls in activity. The cunning linguist that I am.
Laura is the best at this, that is the most memorable part of her session. The way she makes you feel in between "activities" is superb. She is the best at it. Her touch is the best.
I voted for "Massage each other." That being said, I'm not paying to massage someone else. I want MY back rubbed.
Never post much, but I will say that SexyD suprised me in her ability to get me going for round 2. And Quickly! She gets all the props in the world from me!
DATY is nice.
Only if you chew thoroughly.
When is was a younger man, if the wind blew or the day of the week ended with Y, I usually had to go a few rounds just to last 3 minutes. Now unfortunately I struggle to get the little swimmers out just once. But if I do, I like to DATY Nd DATO until it is time to leave. Round two is really round one two days later.
I like to do a little DATY in between rounds, then she can return the favor and we're off to the races again.
I like to cuddle and caress my friend as he recovers, giving soft kisses and running my fingers gently across his entire body. Whether there is conversation depends on him. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
S W O O N !!!!
Other: Cock worship and blow job. Hello?

ok..cuddling, chatting, and daty work too.