Mistress Convention

You're the fool... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
True dat!
  • bbkid
  • 10-10-2011, 06:29 AM
No matter what amount you may settle on with her, IT WON'T BE ENOUGH.
No matter what amount you may settle on with her, IT WON'T BE ENOUGH. Originally Posted by bbkid
Nor will it be enough pussy for you.
That implys that you are married. Ask your Wife what she thinks of this.

Seriously, fun cost. Any time you get involved with a woman who you are paying for the pleasure, you have to ask yourself "how much fun can I afford".

Keep it on a "pay as you play" basis. That is why I do the ATF thing. She is always a Hooker, and I am always a Client. That keeps the entire "relationship" on an even keel.
Bro, been there done that. You are contemplating serious future grief.
Before you do this, check out the "Sugar-Baby" threads. You could get a mistress at bargan rates....say <$1000/month or less—its your deal to negotiate and you hold the cards.
What kind of car does she drive?
Lexus, Mercedes, BMW oh ho!

Ford, low price Toyota etc etc. Now you got a gal that won't suck you too dry.

Don't share bank account, credit cards etc. If you loan her money, consider the money GONE

Pay by the month and you will be OK
Maybe the 'ride' will not last that long but it will not bankrupt you either
Pretty Woman was a movie, pure fiction.
Good call - thanks ICU 812

Empire
VIq1970

I initially was going to write "Run Forrest Run!", but that sounded harsh.

So here is the other angle. How much is it going to cost you to maintain her as a mistress?

Has she been living trick to trick, basically living cash only or does she have a legitimate job, bank account, money invested? If the answers are No, Kind Of, No then run and that is not because she says she is retiring, but because no chick without some plan for the future financially is just one of thousands.

I cannot count how many times I have had to advise women from all backgrounds; married friends, married lovers, girlfriends, single friends, UTR Providers and Providers basically how stupid they are with their finances.

Strapped for cash makes people do stupid irrational things and if she is a Provider and she does not have her head on her shoulder and she gets strapped for cash and you are not paying enough then she will go back to "working" for the money.

I know it sounds cold hearted, but in the end financial stability is the quickest route to sanity

-----/----

Bro

A realistic answer to guy who is thinking with his little head instead of the big one. Trouble is I've done that since my balls dropped and will continue to do so until I'm 6 feet under.

She is in the 'sort off' group and for sure we can all imagine any women with a 'past' easily slipping back into that work if times needed. If i did not think she was a goddess and right up my street I would not be thinking along these lines. Seriously is the first one that has got into that category in 20+ years with her type of 'history'

Cheers man
Pretty Woman was a movie, pure fiction. Originally Posted by Screen_Name
Im getting getting that message!
What kind of car does she drive?
Lexus, Mercedes, BMW oh ho!

Ford, low price Toyota etc etc. Now you got a gal that won't suck you too dry.

Don't share bank account, credit cards etc. If you loan her money, consider the money GONE

Pay by the month and you will be OK
Maybe the 'ride' will not last that long but it will not bankrupt you either Originally Posted by instfixer
the month by month could get a great solution!
Before you do this, check out the "Sugar-Baby" threads. You could get a mistress at bargan rates....say <$1000/month or less—its your deal to negotiate and you hold the cards. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Hell - where are are these sugar-baby threads?

A little lost and confused!

Empire
Follow your gut instinct and take it slow. If she is real and means what she says what's wrong with taking your time and find out for sure?