Worst background music

I'm really growing weary of ladies leaving the tv on. I was with someone recently and she had Fox News on in the next room the whole time. Very un sexy. All I want to hear are the sounds of sex and heavy breathing. LADIES, TURN OFF THE TV. Originally Posted by Bach
LOL. its funnier because its fox.
I prefer no music or TV, we are making our own soundtrack. I gues if the next door neighbors where banging away I would feel distracted becouse I would want to keep up!

IB
  • HUMP!
  • 07-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Provider's doggy barking in the next room is a T-O. During a first time visit with one provider, she turned on loud hip-hop in the hotel room. Very distracting and quite dampened my spritz. On the other hand, ATF understands my brain seems to be wired for sound and plays music to facilitate the activity. Marilyn Manson has put out some sexy, debauched rocknroll.
This one time the provider turned the radio on for background music, and eventually I realized it was a Christian rock station. That was a mood killer.
This one time the provider turned the radio on for background music, and eventually I realized it was a Christian rock station. That was a mood killer. Originally Posted by snkapeek
Fuck her brains out in the name of the Lord!
Amen!