Whats the real reason?

DD You hit the nail on the "head". A lady that truly enjoys her work is a huge plus. Originally Posted by angusranch
I second that.
Since nobody else has taken a substantive stab at this question, please allow me to offer my opinion. I naturally gravitate toward a very specific type of woman, one who is, most importantly, a quintessential lady and, secondarily, the proverbial "total package," i.e. someone who exemplifies refined elegance, grace, a classic sense of style, both in fashion and personal deportment, and combines genuine sincerity, kindness, intellect and sophistication with conviction, depth and passion, both with respect to life pursuits and in the bedroom. As a connoisseur of feminine pulchritude, I consider breathtaking beauty to be the piece de resistance. As an on-again, off-again bodybuilder, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique.

With respect to more specific physical attributes, I am, as my handle suggests, a breast aficionado, so ample homage absolutely must be devoted to those assets, which, hopefully. will be C-cup or larger and, ideally, will have large areolas and extremely responsive nipples. Most importantly, they should be of a size that is proportionate to her body size (in other words, no DDD cup implants on a woman who is only 5'2" in height). As previously noted, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique, one that exhibits a wickedly curvaceous hourglass silhouette with deliciously sculpted glutes. Achieving that type of body composition typically depletes breast tissue of fat stores, so implants may be necessary for optimal aesthetic effect. And I have no problem whatsoever with breast augmentation. I consider the finest work of plastic surgeons who specialize in this field to be sheer artistry. Hopefully, this toned beauty will also be well tanned and a regular recipient of Brazilian waxing.

While this may sound like an extremely detailed wish list, the three truly nonnegotiable prerequisites are intelligence, beauty and an athletic physique.
Since nobody else has taken a substantive stab at this question, please allow me to offer my opinion. I naturally gravitate toward a very specific type of woman, one who is, most importantly, a quintessential lady and, secondarily, the proverbial "total package," i.e. someone who exemplifies refined elegance, grace, a classic sense of style, both in fashion and personal deportment, and combines genuine sincerity, kindness, intellect and sophistication with conviction, depth and passion, both with respect to life pursuits and in the bedroom. As a connoisseur of feminine pulchritude, I consider breathtaking beauty to be the piece de resistance. As an on-again, off-again bodybuilder, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique.

With respect to more specific physical attributes, I am, as my handle suggests, a breast aficionado, so ample homage absolutely must be devoted to those assets, which, hopefully. will be C-cup or larger and, ideally, will have large areolas and extremely responsive nipples. Most importantly, they should be of a size that is proportionate to her body size (in other words, no DDD cup implants on a woman who is only 5'2" in height). As previously noted, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique, one that exhibits a wickedly curvaceous hourglass silhouette with deliciously sculpted glutes. Achieving that type of body composition typically depletes breast tissue of fat stores, so implants may be necessary for optimal aesthetic effect. And I have no problem whatsoever with breast augmentation. I consider the finest work of plastic surgeons who specialize in this field to be sheer artistry. Hopefully, this toned beauty will also be well tanned and a regular recipient of Brazilian waxing.

While this may sound like an extremely detailed wish list, the three truly nonnegotiable prerequisites are intelligence, beauty and an athletic physique. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Seems to me that you are missing out on a lot of quality time with a great deal of providers, but if that is what it takes for you that's cool. I see beauty in many different types of women chemistry is what is important to me. We must be in the moment together weather it be soft and sensual, or just a purely intense physical encounter. My desires very from time to time, and it takes women with different body types, and abilities to satisfy all my urges. Variety IMO is what make hobbying so great.
Going by my reviews I will say~
Boobs
Beauty
Fun Loving Personality
Skills
Im not sure in what order
DD You hit the nail on the "head". A lady that truly enjoys her work is a huge plus. Originally Posted by angusranch
A lady who can make you believe she truly enjoys her work, and your company, is probably as much fun. They are out there, they just don't last long.
Attitude. Personality
The most compliments I receive from clients is about my personality. I just assume they book me at first because they see my huge tits lol. I also get told a lot that I am a good kisser... and some other stuff they say I am good at but am too shy to discuss here.
well as Sarah said its one thing that gets you in the door and usually another that keeps them coming back for more.
It might even be several things that brings them back but i guarantee if you dont have the personality and attitude no matter how good all the other things are eventually they will leave.
Intrigue gets them there...

Personality & Performance keeps them coming back
  • anita
  • 02-15-2011, 02:46 PM
They choose me because I am funny, very kind, naturally happy, beautiful and I guess affordable lol!