Guys, what is your ideal body type for providers?

Oh like a tat of a millipede? Not atractive at all if so. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
That's what I thought too..Eww!!!
Its difficult to say, but for the most part i like a slim waist nice size tits (real or fake) and a cutie with a booty! Overall she has to keep in shape, its a must for me!
That first pic Justin posted.. wow.. definitely my type. Thick to BBW with a pretty smile. Like a nice fleshy ass, tits dont have to be HUGE but natural and soft, hips you can grab on to, no issues with a tummy, 'mommy' or otherwise. Scrawny women just seem too fragile and sickly to me, I guess I'm old school (like a thousand years or so) still primally attracted to 'good breeding stock' as they used to say (my that sounds unromantic).. but a bigger lady was always considered healthier and hardier.. not to mention softer and cozier. Nothing would ruin the mood for me like being poked with sharp hip bones, or not being able to see a lady over my own tummy
ONe with a perfect set of legs..............Feet on one end and ASS on the other..
  • xtrem
  • 02-12-2011, 07:10 AM
I guess my only preferences do not relate to physical appearance as much as attitude, cleanliness, conversationalist, receptive of me the way I am and with attitude being the most critical. I do not have to have a raving beauty or and extremely intellectual lady because as the old saying goes, beauty is only skin deep.

Top.
I personally luv most body types but a woman with beautiful LEGS that are toned and curvy is A BIG +!!!!!! Just my 2 cents.
Perfect body type for me - see Val's avatar (before she changes it again)!!! Thanks Val, nice to see you again.....Yikes!!!
Perfect body type for me - see Val's avatar (before she changes it again)!!! Thanks Val, nice to see you again.....Yikes!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I agree. Valerie is a classic example of my ideal body type as well: wickedly curvaceous, athletic, large-breasted and a sumptuous derriere to boot.
I prefer tall (5'7" or taller) with longer hair - color does not matter - small natural breasts with nice nipples, and since I love DATY over all other activity on a date I like things shaved clean.
Perfect body type for me - see Val's avatar (before she changes it again)!!! Thanks Val, nice to see you again.....Yikes!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You're welcome...I was thinking about you when I changed it lol!

I agree. Valerie is a classic example of my ideal body type as well: wickedly curvaceous, athletic, large-breasted and a sumptuous derriere to boot. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Glad you like
I like that avatar also Val. Just adding my 2 cents
I like the spinner types, or the slender 5'7" leggy ladies.
I like most lady body types.... just not into the extremes ...... oh..and not crazy!!
You're welcome...I was thinking about you when I changed it lol!

Glad you like Originally Posted by Valerie
What a coincidence....I was thinking about you since you changed it!!