Condoms

they are not for every one But for thicker and longer
gent they are ..

Offering? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I agree I like the Lifestyles Skyn. They are thin and have a very light taste. They are not lubricated but I always suggest putting some water based lube in the tip before putting it on.
they are not for every one But for thicker and longer
gent they are .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Ouch
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2018, 10:39 PM
The trick is to keep the cock extra wet for best results, I usually tounge fuck her honey hole first to get her extra wet. Dry pussy with dry rubber lol, I'll stay in and jack off
like apples and oranges 40% thinner than what? 20% thinner than what? Just saying...
My lament isn't so much with the condom itself but the retention band. They squeeze my cock so tight it starts to feel like a lamb being castrated.

it may be just what you need. Not tight at all

My lament isn't so much with the condom itself but the retention band. They squeeze my cock so tight it starts to feel like a lamb being castrated.

Originally Posted by johnclark
I think the feeling of the Skyn condoms is better but my goodness the SMELL of them is AWFUL!!!

I prefer the Trojan Bareskin are best instead.

A nice sloppy bj before or some lube in the condom will help.
I use Lifestyle thins/sensative...fit all average size cocka. And feels as close to bare as u gt without actually going bare
I found the Lelo hex condoms. They work well for me.
Any suggestions for a slightly less than average guy?
yeah I dont like the smell that some condoms leave on you even after you wash up.
I like the ONE brand. I'm a hair big around for the normal size and can feel everything with the Thin type. The magnum size is just a hair too big so I feel lumps and it's loose.
I use the Trojan bare skin in the grey box also. I also haven't had any issues with these breaking so that's a plus too!
Trojan Bareskin are great!