JERI.BLISS APOLOGY!

No need to apologize, just realize in the future anytime you start a thread which questions why guys or providers choose to only see a certain type or a thread which questions why they choose NOT to see a certain type of people you are gonna rub some people the wrong way. Especially when you start labeling them and make assumptions, you will get some negative responses, you're only gonna make those people hold to their policies/beliefs and really make them continue not wanting to see a specific type. so if the negative remarks got to you you should refrain for starting threads of that nature, and continue on doing your own thing and not worry so much about what other people are doing and why they don't see certain people. Just Me
Scarlett thinks what Little Monster says is spot on and wishes he would talk like this more often. Scarlett thinks it adds to his sexiness! I had a feeling you were a closet nerd!! Ha! Btw, I just got a pedicure.

Little Monster for PR person! Got my vote!!
Scarlett thinks what Little Monster says is spot on and wishes he would talk like this more often. Scarlett thinks it adds to his sexiness! I had a feeling you were a closet nerd!! Ha! Btw, I just got a pedicure.

Little Monster for PR person! Got my vote!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Why thank you Scarlett. I try my best to hide my true nerd self.

You are well deserving of one of Little Monster's world famous foot massages, since you had to entice me with the "fresh pedicure" thing, I think I will pm you rather than derail the thread any longer.