Name change question?

I dig the idea of adding a name, but keeping Trophie Girl as a descriptor. That way you get the best of both worlds, your brand and a name that's easier to use.
Sweetie, you always looked like a trophy to me.
In awhile you may want to include a few words in your ad or sig lines like:

"search 'trophie' in the review section titles to find some of my older reviews"
@Trophie Girl – T-Bone has made it clear that the change can be pretty painless. Here's my suggestion... pick two or three handles that you think you'd like – don't announce them – and advertise a 'name changing special' for a week or so. Allow the guys who visit you to vote and offer a small discount on their next session to those who pick the winning name. Involve the customer and generate follow-on business.
I like when I call a girl I do not have to say, "Hey is this Triophie Girl?" A name is always easier. Hello, "Hey Purple Pussy Eater, it is Nitwitboy. What say we go fishing this weekend."
Good luck on your new name Trophie.

The key to doing well on the net in ANY venture is good marketing.
Since you mention you want to redo your web site I make the following sugestion.

Before changing your name here I would suggest you do a search and see if the same name, that you want, is available to register a domain for.

Domain names are unique and only one person in the world can have that name.

This is important as you will want your web site to use the same name.

If you do register a domain make sure you do it yourself as you always want to maintain control of your domain name.

This is easy to do and very inexpensive.

It is also simple to keep your real world information private.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or by email, or PM.

I wish you well!
I want to thank all of you that have chimed in, Each and every one of you guys/gals opinions are valued.

@oldguy. Thank you for the kind words.

I was thinking about having a poll to see whether to change my name or keep the old one.