What will Tatas do on his summer vacation?

• Devo
  • 08-15-2014, 02:28 PM
You only have to be in the basement of the hot dog, fry place in oakland to have an epiphany about ever eating there again.
Yeah, been there when Bobby Lane would run in before a Steelers game, wolf down a foot long and take 3 to go, walk across the street and play football.
Or do you mean the Rats as Big as Cats coming up on the street lift?
Roaches the size of hummingbirds. I have never been in the o's basement, but ones very close to it. They come out of the sewer.
What is Tits doing? Shall I call Halo, just to see if Tits has been around?? Or could somebody check the hooker withdrawal watch phone number, web site.......
Yeah, been there when Bobby Lane would run in before a Steelers game, wolf down a foot long and take 3 to go, walk across the street and play football.
Or do you mean the Rats as Big as Cats coming up on the street lift? Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Just for ya'lls info, BL was born about 70 miles south of me and died about 90 miles north of me.

This is just real football country.
P-Money, have fond memories watching him play. I do recall Terry Bradshaw, during an interview, local TV station, in his first year, saying "new era in steeler football, the days of big Belly quarterbacks are over". Bradshaw was booed for a couple of games after those comments. The players of the 50's-60's were the greats, work all week at some job, then show up on Saturday, played, and went to work on Monday. Not these trash talking pussies we watch now. Good too hear from you.
it's been quiet around here without him.....
Tits is hangin' here at the mansion. He's berating my staff right now. And when he's on a roll, he degrades in Bulgarian. It's quite horrifying to my Ecuadorian scullery maid.
Gates, glad to see you back, did Athena drive home over to the mansion? Is He filming? That really nice of you to take in the homeless.
Oh, well name your French Fry place, the offer still stands Originally Posted by eaglehorse
The Potato Patch at Kennywood. After stuffing his face face he can hang out in Kiddy Land. With Tats. He's shorter than Howdy Doody.
Bam, laughing, my sides are hurting,,,kiddie land,,, is the Potato Patch a minor entity of the HO corp. LLC?
Gates has a bus stop at his mansion?
  • BSer
  • 08-20-2014, 09:21 PM
2dogs, gates lives on an upscale bus route.
Gates has a bus stop at his mansion? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How else would his servants get to work?
Lives on a Big Hill in Fox Chapel, right next to Tressesssss Hines Keeerrry. He is also a member in good standing of Fox Chapel rod and Gun Club, Boat Club, Hunt Club, Coupon Club, Gulf Club, Naked Swim Club, and pissing on my neighbors rose bush club. Did I mention the Duquesne Club, has his own private dining room.........