• oklib
  • 03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Eli
Best of luck sorry to see you go
Thanks for your help and insight
P.M. if we can get together for
a cocktail or two sometime
Mr. Bill
You should sue for the lost income and file for unemployment benefits!

Thanks for your contributions. Go forth and fuck your brains out!

Could be worse.... Some mods die before they retire from SHMB staffs.
Eli thanks for everything here and at the old board when i came into the hobby, I was dumb as a rock as to the ways of this world. You help me in your reviews, your comments and answering the ims i would send you. I just wanted to say thanks, some day if i am fortunate enough to meet up with you I like to buy you a few drink for all your help
Hey Eli...I want to thank you for your help with all the issues and
handle changes and such you had been kind enough to help me with..your
one cool guy, as well as a great friend...till me are finally able to meet up again..
hugs and kisses..nita..
  • TDaBr
  • 03-10-2010, 02:50 PM
One of the first times that I met Eli, he and I had the pleasures of two ladies in the same room in the same bed at the same time, so I think "piling on" is appropriate to this thread.
Eli, you have been a good friend and a great mod! Not sure what to think about the Eccie coup, but it surely has nothing to do with the "real life" of upstate NY. You have helped so many guys and gals. Big shoes to fill!
I look forward to continuing my friendship, but without the constant pressure of the board obligations.
You da man!
TDaBr
Hey Eli old buddy.
As you ponder your "retirement" for old times sake maybe you should run your "Best Review" prize again... Now you could run it, enter and win it!
  • remix
  • 03-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Eli,
Your exploits are legendary. I hope we see more of them soon. Maybe we'll see you at another M&G.
Eli,
I think it was 4-5 years ago at the M&G on Niagara Falls Blvd that I first had the opportunity to meet and talk with you. You were sitting at the bar and I was wondering where you put the wheelchair.

You have done quite a bit for the old ASPD and now ECCIE sites. Thanks and let's hope we can share a beer at a future M&G.

Phil
Hey Eli-
Thanks for all the time and dedication you've put in to being a mod, both here and on RAPS. I personally think it's a shame they way eccie and you parted ways.
Keep in touch and I hope you stick around!
  • Eli
  • 03-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I appreciate all the accolades and have loved being a part of yours lives. I'm always around if anyone needs anything, but most know that.

Eli
Eli,
Thank you for your timeless devotion to the boards. I've read many of your reviews and comments. Very nicely done. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
darabbit
  • Dr J
  • 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Eli. Many thanks for all you have done. Call me when you are back in town.
J
Eli
I will know all is well when the mailman tells me your buddy was here this week. Its my turn to buy you a drink.