Admins or help ?

Hey, bitch boy cocksucker (yeah, you, bc1969) bring it on if you think you're bad enough Originally Posted by hard12nite
Hope I don’t get banned for outing

Guys please chill out. This isn't the place for this

Tattooedbarbi3,

PM me your queries and I'll help you
Ok. So people are attacking me. But when I respond I am the one who gets a warning from admin? Guess the admins and bc1969 are in bed together.
Ok. So people are attacking me. But when I respond I am the one who gets a warning from admin? Guess the admins and bc1969 are in bed together. Originally Posted by hard12nite
Why do you think its just you?
People attack me. I reported them. Nothing is done. I say something back, I'm the one who gets the warning. In my experience, most admins are police academy rejects. they can't make it as traffic cops. So they get a job as a website administrator. because it makes them feel important to write bullshit warnings in order to harass people. THIS is not an attack on anyone. THIS is the professional opinion of a professional mental health counselor. If you doubt my credentials, I'll be more than happy to show them to you. In person
People attack me. I reported them. Nothing is done. I say something back, I'm the one who gets the warning. In my experience, most admins are police academy rejects. they can't make it as traffic cops. So they get a job as a website administrator. because it makes them feel important to write bullshit warnings in order to harass people. THIS is not an attack on anyone. THIS is the professional opinion of a professional mental health counselor. If you doubt my credentials, I'll be more than happy to show them to you. In person Originally Posted by hard12nite

Yeah I take this as a threat to a moderator/staff!
Why do you think its just you? Originally Posted by gman44
Hard12, staff is usually not at liberty to discuss any infractions given to other members. I’m not speaking for Gman, but I interpreted the above reply in a manner that suggests you are not the only person that received a warning for this thread.
He should have deleted the posts. Once the words are out there for everyone to read, the damage is done. WinnDixie, take it as you wish. I merely stated my professional opinion and offered to show my professional credentials, in person, as I will not post personally identifying information online.
Ok. So people are attacking me. But when I respond I am the one who gets a warning from admin? Guess the admins and bc1969 are in bed together. Originally Posted by hard12nite
First, stop liking your own post - second - you attacked me first hoss -,,,if you can be a bit more respectful in your comebacks and attacks we may can fly under the radar,,,I was warned also,,several times—but now because you drew attention to me, I’ll get pointed next time,,so grow up,,get ahold of yourself,,and stop fucking up my life!!!
You attacked me first, bc1969. Either come face me one on one or STFU. Not responding to any more posts by retards
This one was a request for help but turned into a pissing match

Closed